i'm so happy with my car

bimmertech

May 3, 2005
merriam, ks
i recently read a post where someone said that there are more forums for us talking about how crappy our cars are vs a forum for how much we love our cars, so here it go.
i love my car. i'm sooo happy with my car, my car is not a pos it is a good car. the only time my car breaks down is when i do something stupid. i hope some of you love your car and can continue this lovefest of our cars, cuz the last thing we need is some chop stick using pile thinking our cars suck and even the owners hate them. :D

• Sponsors (?)

I love my car also....plan on never selling it :D :D

might as well post some pics.....

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 104
Iv'e owned mine going on 8 yrs....It has never once done 1/2 that chit I read about in these forums...The thing has never once stranded me, nor broke, failed to start, sputtered, bucked, overheated...nada...been one of the better cars I owed...no complaints here...
But i also take car of mine and don't beat the snot out of it....other than the drags and dynoing it....Now watch it take a dump on me.... :D

Hell ya....I love mine !!!!! I'll whore a pic myself...

clean_1.jpg

i love mine too. it is very reliable, drives great, looks awesome. not much i'd trade it for. the problems i have with it are either because i did something stupid or because it is 10 years old and has 100k+ miles on it.

my company has 1500 clients. the only calls we get from them are when they have a problem, they don't call to tell us how much they like our software.

it's the same with us. we talk about the problems we have because we love our cars and we want to make them better.

I love my cobra it will be my play toy till i graduate from college then its on to NMRA drag racing (I'll do whatever it takes). It will get gutted and prolly take every dime i have to get it the way i want it. I'll never sell my cobra but on the other hand i will purchase another one maybe a different body style i'd love to have a collection of cobras. My dream collection (93 teal cobra, a 93R, my current 95, a 95R, a 98 mid atlantic blue cobra, a 00R, a yellow or black 03 or 04 and the new one in black).

I've had mine for 4 years now, put on 45k miles (has 89k now), and it has never had any serious mechanical problem. I put the bastard in a pond and it still ran fine. :flag:

I contemplate selling it every once in awhile since the newer stangs are getting really nice, but for the money I dont think I could have done any better. I just need to start saving $$ so I can get some real mods done. :nice:

Love my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bought it with 19000 miles on it 7 years ago.It just turned a 100,000 a few weeks ago and has never given me a prob except for when it rejected a u/d pulley kit (batt wouldnt charge).My car takes me 90 miles a day to work in NYC (pothole central) and runs like a dream.All I do is routine maint and change parts when they wear out and the car loves me long time :D .When I get a set of 3.73's in the back and a t-5 swap I'll never drive another car again.Best part about my car is NO CAR PAYMENTS!