In need of serious advice...

I am having a difficult time making a tough decision. I have about $2000 I saved to from tax return and extra hours working. I have a 67 coupe whose body is in decent condition. It needs a passenger side floorpan and a left side trunk panel. That is the only rust there. It runs, but needs some performance work. Here is the dilemna. My wife and I share a car. So far, we've made it work. But I am possibly getting a job with Circuit City and they are providing a vehicle for me. For the past few weeks, the local dealership is selling a 1995 gt convertible for $5000. The car is in good shape. The top is brand new. The interior is a little worn, but that's okay. It have just about 100,000 mile (for the price, is that bad?) My dilemna is... spend the money on the down payment on the 95 GT Convertible, or get much work done on my 67 coupe? On one hand, I finally get a convertible I have always been dying to get. Yet, my 67 coupe is my love too, and this money will further me along. It just seems like the whole restoration process is taking forever. With shows like Overhaulin, American Hotrod, Dreamcar Garage, My Classic Car, Car Crazy, Horsepower TV, Rides, Musclecar, Hod Rod TV (did I get them all?), all the magazines and all the photos. I sometimes wonder if my car will ever get that way, or does that really matter? Since I don't have a garage and the work is being done in my mom's driveway, progress is kinda slow. I have changed the gas tank, rear end, door panels, and am now strating to tackle the body imperfection and primer. I am just confused. I have consulted others, but their imput is split 50/50. The best advice is from you guys, because you all can understand where my head is at. I may not get the job at Circuit City, but what if I leave for another job? Transport then becomes a real issue. Thanks for letting me vent. I needed it. Any advice?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)