Injector oring replacment

Dec 5, 2006
Im going to be replacing my orings on all fuel injectors but the problem is how do i get the bottom injector oring to come off ' the top one is no problem but the bottom is quite a feat.
  • Sponsors (?)

You need to buy the cap and o-ring replacement set. They are only a few bucks a piece at the parts store or you can order them on e-bay through Mr. injector, I got mine in 2 days for them. Kit comes with cap, o-rings and new filters, for like $16.
Dec 5, 2006
Thanks' i did not know that the caps could be replaced ' ill get some caps for the injectors aswell' also do the new caps just snap on or is there a special way to put em on proper.

thanks much!!!
I have seen the kit that Liquid is talking about, but I figure if you have them out why not replace the caps too. The caps will be a bit of a pain to remove sometimes, but if you soak the new ones in hot hot water, they will be easy to put on


SN Certified Technician
Aug 8, 2003
You can get replacements pintle cap and 0-ring kits at pepboys, i know this for a fact since i did it.

Here's a little hint.
Heat up the pintle cap a little when putting them on, this will avoid cracking them.
I may have one in the garage, i'll check for the part number.

Borg Warner 274081