Engine Injector to explorer intake clearance

sav22rem22

Feb 6, 2020
North Carolina
I have an explorer intake and since I’m doing a few more upgrades like heads and a cam I’m trying to figure out if I’m going to need a spacer if I run these injectors from LMR.

Some say they needed a spacer because of the adapters but others didn’t mention anything. Does anyone have any experience with these injector adapters and an explorer intake? Id prefer to not have to run one if at all possible. Any info is greatly appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

The adapter is just a piggyback connector on the injector that would add an inch maybe to the height of the injector harness when plugged in if I'm looking at it correctly. There is plenty of room on mine for that to fit with no spacer.

The adapter is just a piggyback connector on the injector that would add an inch maybe to the height of the injector harness when plugged in if I'm looking at it correctly. There is plenty of room on mine for that to fit with no spacer.
I thought the same thing. It seems I have plenty of room under my explorer intake but I did get them ordered so I’ll be able to tell for sure soon