• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Installed H pipe

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2NDTIME
  • Start date Start date Apr 15, 2006
2

2NDTIME

Founding Member
Nov 5, 2002
334
0
0
Kansas City
Apr 15, 2006
#1
  • Apr 15, 2006
  • #1
I installed the Summit brand off road H pipe, Which I highly recomend. Being the cheapest one I found. Fit and finish was great. Not one issue with installing or fitment(except getting the stock nuts off the manifolds). And the sound with the stock cat back is definaltly louder than stock. Sounds what I would decribe as an adult, mature sound.
 

DSG40thGT

New Member
Apr 14, 2006
0
0
0
Bryant, AR
Apr 15, 2006
#2
  • Apr 15, 2006
  • #2
awesome man! I am glad you love it! Congratulations.
 

gtstangau

Member
Jan 9, 2006
133
0
16
Alabama
Apr 15, 2006
#3
  • Apr 15, 2006
  • #3
Yeah when I put my off road x pipe on I couldn't belive how good it sounded! I still can't stop smiling everytime I hear it!
 

Orange...

New Member
Aug 22, 2004
59
0
0
SASKATOON
Apr 16, 2006
#4
  • Apr 16, 2006
  • #4
Good times... I remember when I started up the GT after I got my custom H-pipe made.

I also think that I should have gotten a catback (or at least mufflers) before... because I like the sound of the h with the stock mufflers that I don't want to buy ones now... only some long tube headers... soon....
 
2

2NDTIME

Founding Member
Nov 5, 2002
334
0
0
Kansas City
Apr 16, 2006
#5
  • Apr 16, 2006
  • #5
Oh, I will still be buying a cat back. Prolly 2.5" 40 series with the stainless tips. I'm not done with the exhaust till my wife says "dont you think thats a little loud" Then I will smile.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Problems after exhaust install and 02 harness
  • djj62478
  • Jul 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
39
Views
747
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
152
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
New Exhaust for 408w stroker
  • SadbutTrue
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
95
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
nickyb
F
H-PIPE WIDTH
  • forango
  • May 28, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
355
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 28, 2025
LILCBRA
S
Car shakes when taking off help???
  • STANKYstangs
  • May 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
434
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 27, 2026
LILCBRA
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?