Picture041-1.jpg

Picture040-1.jpg

Picture039-1.jpg

Picture038-1.jpg

Picture037-1.jpg

Picture036-1.jpg

Picture034-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

My set came from Scott Drake and they are machined billet so they don't rust. I have to comment on a few similarities that you'll probably get a kick out of. We both have red stroker Stangs and a garage full of fishing rods :) Can't tell if yours is a GT or an LX though. And they are almost an identical color red.

It's cars like yours that guarantee that I wont be the one winning any show trophy that day. Really nice looking engine compartment, w/ a great eye for detail,......it's,....it's......resplendant.

PS, how much does it cost for those "real" hood pins? I'm over the cheap assed wannabe's that I'm using.

I also feel it incumbent upon me to point out that his engine compartment is NOT painted body color.

Reactions: 1 user
How do they do after a little rain? The ones I have, (different brand) I have to dry them immediately or polish the rust spots off of them after.

they have not seen rain yet hopefully no time soon lol after washing car i didnt notice anything tho, they are solid billet aluminum and came polished real nice they sell aluminum ones for a little cheaper price not as shiny

thanks everybody for the compliments!!
393LX my cars a GT and yeah ive been fishing most of my life i have a 18 foot bass boat

madmike 1157 thanks bro!!! i appreciate the comments the hoodpins cost me 89.99 heres the link if your interested http://www.uprproducts.com/universal-polished-billet-hood-pin-kit.html
im very happy with them! after my hood popped 3 times in the last couple years caught only by the safety hook i didnt wanna take the chance anymore so since i had to do it i went for good ones. Engine bay is painted black i like the contrast with the chrome and billet......thanks again guys I gotta give Rick from RNH Performance credit for building the engine and alot of the engine bay!

**** guys... I thought you were my friends. When he sells the car to me, he's gonna want more for it now. :dammit:

lmao!! i told ya already even trade with your turbo fox chris............... you know i could never part with my car and im sure same with you and your turbo fox lol thanks buddy if i ever did part with mine you would get her i know it would be in good hands!!