Installing a/c delete bracket.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys , i figured out the bracket and have everything mounted , i also went ahead and got rid of the smog pump while i was in there . Does anyone have any idea what belt size i should get? Also , what do you do with all the hoses that are attatched to the smog pump?

hmm dont know for sure...

my belt with my engine, only with smog delete was a 70.5 inch

just take a string and wrap it around your pullies u have( not the tensioner) and measure it and start from there.

I did exactly what you did, put the frpp kit in, and take out the smog pump. I ended up using I think a 74.5" belt. I did alot of research and pretty much determined that everyone gets a different belt size. Just buy a few, and return the ones you dont use. I had to make a total of 4 trips in a row to the parts store to find the right belt.

Ive been back to the parts store like 8 times trying to figure this out , right now i have a 71 inch belt on there and i only have like a quarter inch of space between the fan and tensioner , and the 70 inch was waaaaay too small .

i may have thought wrong on the 70.5 inch one lol might have been 75.5 duno i forgot

sorry

but like stated before. just take the string, wrap it around everything except the tensioner. take that measurement and add about 4-5 inches to that to give it some slack for the tensioner.

I get stickers from my uncle's friend , or you could just not get caught. lol. Does anyone know what to do with all the hoses that are attatched to the smog pump? There seems to be a lot of them , where can i disconect them from?