Installing new seats need help with wires

Okay i got a set of leather 04 gt seats for my 89 gt and the driver is a power seat and my old seats only had power lumbar support so the plugs are diferent what should i do to get this to work do i get a plug for the seat from ford and switch the power wires if possible or is there another way? any help is welcome i am glad to finally put these in and get rid of my damn pimp lean in the driver seat.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Regardless if your old seat only had pwr lumbar, all it takes is a pos & ground wire to get your new seat to work. Here is what I did for my sn95 seats. My old seats had pwr lumbar too. Cut off the old seats pwr harness, but make sure you cut back far enough. Basically you match up the wires on the old harness to the new harness. If the new seats harness doesn't plug & play into your old harness, cut the new harness off about 2" from the connector. You then wire match and solder on/connect the wires and plug in. Easy! Here are some pics. I soldered mine on and used shrink tube. Worked great...:nice: