Instrument Cluster Printed Circuit

• Sponsors (?)

Dealer would likely be the only place that would have had access to them but unlikely theyd be able to get any for our model years. Or if they did, I wouldnt want to see the price. Id check the classifieds for a cluster like has been stated or you could try one of the Mustang specific salvage yards.

Yeah, I'll probably just do my best to repair one of the two printed circuits I already have. My wife does a lot jewelery making, and she has all kinds of wire and tools that might work. If I can't though, I'll be in the market for a new cluster. I found a bunch of printed circuits for other cars in the $70 range. It always amazes me how hard it is to find Mustang parts given how popular of a car it is.

Kurt

It always amazes me how hard it is to find Mustang parts given how popular of a car it is.

Patience is all you need Kurt. I bought one for $35 to use for parts for a Nordskog digital dash. I didn't want to pull mine until I've built the digital piece. Still haven't done the assembly but I'm planning to work on the conversion this spring. If anyone one has one of the Nordskog units please email me. I would like some input.