Instrument cluster trim?? No gauge pod holder *stock* question

kosmos

Dec 15, 2008
I have right now this,

View attachment 269603

Im wanting to replace it with the stock one, at ford dealership their asking $90 for it graphite color, Im gonna be repainting it to match interior anyways but thats to much for a cover peice, so i went to Big Ford Parts Store ............ this link and found it for $46.00 but it has four options BLACK, GRAPHITE, CHARCOAL, PARCHMENT? I understand the black, graphite, charcoal but what the hell is parchment? When i click on it
Big Ford Parts Store ............. It shows what the parchment is and its $36.00 but what is confusing is why is the parchment the cheapest and the other colors are higher priced? Is the parchment not painted or what???????

Also for those who want to know Im changing to stock because im moving my 2 gauges to the pillar instead of using this peice because as of right now I have 4 gauges which looks rediculous and want to narrow it down to 2 on the pillar and tachometer for a nice clean look.........:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

not to derail but HOLY CRAP this site has all those stupid little pieces I have been looking for FOREVER!!!!! and no Auto Dumps ever seem to have Stangs in my area!!!

my headliner, is kinda coming off right under the windshield and BAM this site has replacement parts! I dont have to buy the whole thing!

my rear seat delete, i want to put the rear seats back in, but i was missing the things that lock the rear seat to the floor, BAM, replacement parts!

Holy Crap Dude! thanks so much for that link! (which has been bookmarked!)

I have right now this,

View attachment 269588

Im wanting to replace it with the stock one, at ford dealership their asking $90 for it graphite color, Im gonna be repainting it to match interior anyways but thats to much for a cover peice, so i went to Big Ford Parts Store ............ this link and found it for $46.00 but it has four options BLACK, GRAPHITE, CHARCOAL, PARCHMENT? I understand the black, graphite, charcoal but what the hell is parchment? When i click on it
Big Ford Parts Store ............. It shows what the parchment is and its $36.00 but what is confusing is why is the parchment the cheapest and the other colors are higher priced? Is the parchment not painted or what???????

Also for those who want to know Im changing to stock because im moving my 2 gauges to the pillar instead of using this peice because as of right now I have 4 gauges which looks rediculous and want to narrow it down to 2 on the pillar and tachometer for a nice clean look.........:SNSign:

Parchment is light grey.

That site is a blessing in disguise, They send OEM PARTS for cheap cheap cheap, last week i ordered 2 windshield wiper arms cause mine has parts where paint was coming off over years of use, cost me $21 than I needed a new antenna housing cause my old antenna broke off inside the base so I got the base from them, any parts you need for your mustang they got trust me

what are you going to do with that guage pod???

I was looking at rear bumpers on there site and wtf does w/o gt/cobra mean?? does this mean they sell the rear bumpers for gt's and cobra's that are smooth with no lettering???

what are you going to do with that guage pod???

I was looking at rear bumpers on there site and wtf does w/o gt/cobra mean?? does this mean they sell the rear bumpers for gt's and cobra's that are smooth with no lettering???

I'm pretty sure that means a bumper that isn't for a GT or Cobra...it's a pretty stupid way to say that, but a lot of parts books do it that way (and yes I checked the Cobra bumper prices too ;) )

all i want is that stupid pocket that goes underneath the radio and fills the cd player slot on the 94-01, and i refuse to pay 25 bucks for one on ebay or the dealer.

the mustang sound system (yes the mach 460) sounds like a pile of garbage, and the first thing to go is the factory tape deck. unfortunately you are left with a useless cd player and in my car i filled it with gauges, my g/f is getting a 97-98 cobra in a few months and moving her sound system to the cobra....thus the need for the pocket.