• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Intake, rim and accesory polishing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zero_chance
  • Start date Start date Feb 8, 2004

Zero_chance

Founding Member
May 29, 2001
1,244
7
59
Maricopa, AZ
Feb 8, 2004
#1
  • Feb 8, 2004
  • #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all. Just wanted to let you know that Im doing some polishing on the side for anyone interested. My prices are a lot lower than places where you have to ship it in. I hand polish everything. I can do intakes, most rims (depending on magnesium content) alternators and various other items. Superchargers, etc. I currently do aluminum, steel and stainless. Im located in Mass too. Email me or post here with any questions, etc. I usually have a fast turn around time depending on how busy I am. Let me know.
 

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
Feb 8, 2004
#2
  • Feb 8, 2004
  • #2
Do you have any pictures of work that you have done in the past? I'm curious to see what it looks like.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
226
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
A
SOLD For Sale: 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra Modified
  • anjteal93
  • Sep 5, 2025
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
13
Views
2K
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Oct 26, 2025
Mindseye007
Wheels-Tires 10 Hole Rim Restore options?
  • R82148V
  • Feb 1, 2024
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
31
Views
5K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Mar 21, 2025
rwordenjr
R
Forced Induction Normal intake temps for supercharger??
  • Kid wita 5oh
  • Jun 16, 2024
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 16, 2024
Kid wita 5oh
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?