1105 I AM the random post master...bow down May 3, 2003 3,841 0 0 Daytona Bch, FL Aug 15, 2005 #1 Aug 15, 2005 #1 How do you remove the only piece on the door pannels that is not plastic? The pieces right in the center that are black... Are they just held on by plastic clips or something else? Also, where can I get some red interrior dye?
How do you remove the only piece on the door pannels that is not plastic? The pieces right in the center that are black... Are they just held on by plastic clips or something else? Also, where can I get some red interrior dye?
Zero Signal Active Member Feb 24, 2003 2,633 2 46 Tucson, AZ Aug 15, 2005 #2 Aug 15, 2005 #2 Are you talking about the panel that holds the window switches? Becuase that one is plastic and is held in with clips.
Are you talking about the panel that holds the window switches? Becuase that one is plastic and is held in with clips.
1105 I AM the random post master...bow down May 3, 2003 3,841 0 0 Daytona Bch, FL Aug 15, 2005 #3 Aug 15, 2005 #3 the one right behind that one.. this piece
Zero Signal Active Member Feb 24, 2003 2,633 2 46 Tucson, AZ Aug 15, 2005 #4 Aug 15, 2005 #4 I don't think those are supposed to come out. I thought they were plastic welded in there, but maybe not.
I don't think those are supposed to come out. I thought they were plastic welded in there, but maybe not.
Venom351R Founding Member Apr 27, 2002 4,548 41 98 MAINE Aug 15, 2005 #5 Aug 15, 2005 #5 Its impossible it will neva come out. Just give up sell the car and get a bike
1105 I AM the random post master...bow down May 3, 2003 3,841 0 0 Daytona Bch, FL Aug 15, 2005 #6 Aug 15, 2005 #6 I know mike had his out to upholster them, just dont know how he did it.. This part is expencive and I need it http://secure.50resto.com/product1.cfm?SID=1&Product_ID=3002&Category_ID=958
I know mike had his out to upholster them, just dont know how he did it.. This part is expencive and I need it http://secure.50resto.com/product1.cfm?SID=1&Product_ID=3002&Category_ID=958
rgs New Member Dec 11, 2004 124 0 0 Vancouver, Canada Aug 15, 2005 #7 Aug 15, 2005 #7 1105 said: I know mike had his out to upholster them, just dont know how he did it.. This part is expencive and I need it http://secure.50resto.com/product1.cfm?SID=1&Product_ID=3002&Category_ID=958 Click to expand... i got one of those from a wrecker for 25$
1105 said: I know mike had his out to upholster them, just dont know how he did it.. This part is expencive and I need it http://secure.50resto.com/product1.cfm?SID=1&Product_ID=3002&Category_ID=958 Click to expand... i got one of those from a wrecker for 25$
1105 I AM the random post master...bow down May 3, 2003 3,841 0 0 Daytona Bch, FL Aug 15, 2005 #8 Aug 15, 2005 #8 I'll have to call around to some junk yards tomorrow and see what they have. 50resto wants way to much for that piece.
I'll have to call around to some junk yards tomorrow and see what they have. 50resto wants way to much for that piece.
super302 I'd do anything for free Bapples May 29, 2004 2,878 1 0 Davenport, IA Aug 15, 2005 #9 Aug 15, 2005 #9 1105 said: I'll have to call around to some junk yards tomorrow and see what they have. 50resto wants way to much for that piece. Click to expand... 50resto wants way too much for EVERYTHING, check out corral classifieds for people parting out and i'm sure you could get it for $10
1105 said: I'll have to call around to some junk yards tomorrow and see what they have. 50resto wants way to much for that piece. Click to expand... 50resto wants way too much for EVERYTHING, check out corral classifieds for people parting out and i'm sure you could get it for $10