introduce....help with headers.

Rising50

Apr 29, 2004
Orlando
First off, I'm new to the forum. I'm 16 and I have a 1993 red 5.0. Upgrades include exhuast and cold air intake, but I am just beginning, with future plans including heads and supercharger. My favorite addition though, are the black Cobra R's in my garage, waiting to be slapped on.

But for now, I need help with headers. Of all the available headers out there, which do you guys feel are the best, including price and power gains? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

You are going to get a lot of personal opinions here. I like long tubes. BBK,MAC, BASSANI, BORLA, there are many, they are all good names. Equal, unequal, short tube, long tube take your pick. one thing I think is true with Mac you have to use all Mac cause others won't work with the Mac. Some people say Mac sucks, but the ones on my car fit good, sound great, look good and work well on my car. I will not say go Mac, just I like them that is all.

i have ford racing headers.. they were a pain to put on for me.. but b/c i forgot to use the new hardware.. :bang: its alright with the new hardware it would have been a breeze and im loving the headers.. just make sure u get different gaskets..the ones that come with the headers are like cardboard.. get fel-pro 1415 they work great :nice: