• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Introduction

  • Thread starter Thread starter 79'293stang
  • Start date Start date Mar 16, 2009

79'293stang

Active Member
Jan 5, 2003
505
11
29
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Mar 16, 2009
#1
  • Mar 16, 2009
  • #1
Hey everyone, Im not new to Stangnet but I am new to this forum and I havent been online in a good two years. So for an introduction heres some pictures of my newest pony in the stable which makes my count at 3, Ive had it close to 6 months now, it was an unmolested virgin when i purchased it which was a very nice change from other two!
 
9

94gtfreak

Active Member
Oct 19, 2008
412
4
39
your moms house
Mar 17, 2009
#2
  • Mar 17, 2009
  • #2
Welcome and that's one clean looking car!
 

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,676
1
76
Altoona, PA
Mar 17, 2009
#3
  • Mar 17, 2009
  • #3
Welcome to our little corner of stangnet. Nice find a nice collection of cars!
 

Hef5.0weisen

20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 5, 2004
574
4
28
NorthWest Florida
Mar 17, 2009
#4
  • Mar 17, 2009
  • #4
Welcome....."deployments" huh, nice to see some military cats coming around.

Curious, Army Navy, Air Force, CG? I'm AF
 

79'293stang

Active Member
Jan 5, 2003
505
11
29
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Mar 17, 2009
#5
  • Mar 17, 2009
  • #5
Army. I ETS in less than a month, my other two mustangs have been back home for the last few years so they have been severely neglected due to my inability to be there. I put a new engine in my svo when I got home from my last deployment and have only drivin it once so I am really looking forward to working on it. For the future of the vert I have a set of Ford Racing lowering springs for it to go with the things I have allready done. Unfortunately its an auto but I searched out a 94 T5 for it and once I get home and get my new engine underway it will be dropped in along with a 331 stroker.
 

RIO5.0

15 Year Member
Feb 16, 2001
6,892
8
128
N.H.
Mar 17, 2009
#6
  • Mar 17, 2009
  • #6
Welcome ...

Nice ride... always like those rims, especially on Black...
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

O
Hello, from southern utah
  • oracle_z7
  • Feb 10, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
136
The Welcome Wagon Feb 10, 2026
oracle_z7
O
P
Air Fuel ratio bung location.
  • Praetorious
  • Feb 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
39
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 11, 2026
Noobz347
M
New from North Texas
  • MFReeves
  • Aug 26, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
9
Views
614
The Welcome Wagon Sep 22, 2025
nickyb
SOLD Trick Flow Box R Series Upper Intake w/90 mm Inlet
  • Habu135
  • Apr 30, 2026
  • Engine and Power Adder
Replies
2
Views
333
Engine and Power Adder Aug 19, 2026
Habu135
M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
378
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?