IS ANYONE REALLY INTERESTED IN THE SBC POSTS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I don't know but a person that puts a SBC into a fox to me he isn't a ford guy, damn, you will look better buying a nova or chevelle and putting a SBC in there, and if you tell me you are a ford guy i will believe you a 80%. If you want to do something different do what i plan to do: when i finish my 408 project i will go for a fairlane or a Fairmont inline 6 turbo just like the one on March Car Craft Mag. I have planned this for a long time, i have a 250 inline 6 sitting for 12 years planning for a project like that so,(well actually i have it for sooo long bc i want to sell it first and no 1 cares about it so i let it sit full of oil and a 3 to six months crankchaft rotating drill) there you have it... a Different way to Be a Ford Guy!!!

I'm kind of interested, I've been looking for a new boat anchor, or maybe I could use one to make a neat flower pot out of. Hell, just toss it over board and it can be used as an artificial reef habitat.

Putting a chevy in a stang is retarded. Just as stupid as these idiots who build cobra replica's with chebby motors, no point, makes the car look like a discrace.

It's just a few idiots (or maybe just one, a mod can find out) with less than 30 posts between the three of them trying to stir up trouble. Ignore the trolls and they'll go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.