Is it possible to win??

X-L-R-8

New Member
Dec 28, 2004
11
0
0
Hey guys........There's a guy that I work with and he had to go and buy a Mustang JUST LIKE MINE......Same color, same wheels, EVERYTHING! His is an '03 stock w/straights for exhaust. I opened his hood and he has no bolt-ons and he still even has his air silencer on. His has 35000 miles. Mine is an '02 GT w/70000 miles and mine is stock except for Flowmaster exhaust and I removed the air silencer. He has been trash talking to everyone about how much faster his car is, which is strange because I thought we were good friends. Anyhow, do I have a chance? Also, I don't know if it would help much but I also removed the spare tire from the trunk......Oh, btw, both cars are 5-speeds.........What do you guys think?
 
Him being new to mustang driving, you should win. Yes, take the spare out, along with the jack, and tire iron. Spank him good. I always thought that was funny how someone could rave on about how much faster their car is, even though, a moron could tell that they're about even.
 
What the hell? How exactly does he argue that his is faster, when they're like the same?

Hopefully he isnt that great a driver yet, but otherwise I'd wager to guess that it would be pretty even...

I forsee you and him in a modding race however
 
I say it comes down to a drivers race! My friend has an 04 GT with almost the same mods as me and are races are pretty much dead even. He has the newer transmission so his pulls in diffrent spots but it is usually a photo finish! Enjoy spanking his ass it should be a fun race for you.