Is Steve (a91what) moving on from StangNet?

• Sponsors (?)

Good for Steve, he'll do great I'm sure.
Just hope I can still hire him to help me with my mspnp2 that I haven't installed yet.

Good for Steve, he'll do great I'm sure.
Just hope I can still hire him to help me with my mspnp2 that I haven't installed yet.
Have your people contact his people.

1696988300936.png

Tallyho!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Him and Kurt are going to be super busy learning the new business and integrating DD Efi If you're on FB go like their pages and you can stay up to date!!

Reactions: 1 users
Good for Steve. Given his knowledge on MS, this move fits him.

Looks like i might need to find someone else to do my MS tuning next spring.

EDIT: ALso, is that Evan Smith in that photo?

Wow !!! This is completely awesome for a91what. I'm so happy for Kurt and Steve. They are going to take their company to a whole new level.

Reactions: 1 user
Yo.
Been :poo:ballz crazy busy lately guys.
Scott our new CFO is a super cool rich dude that like to race and drift, he sponsors formula drift cars. He helped us put up the funding to make the purchase. I'm now a 1/3rd owner....

No sleep for the wicked
But.... as my job demands I had to work all weekend.... sucks that I had to do it but was forced to go support our sponsored car at foxtoberfest. What a shame to get paid to be at a all fox car show for 2 days...
20231013_105737.jpg 20231013_105339.jpg
Both of these cars have our dash in them.

Reactions: 2 users
Damn... Wish I'd known. I'm sure we walked by each other a dozen times. Definitely remember the orange one. I was out there with Black Jack & Grover (my daily & the Reef Blue Turbo GT.