Is the MSD Blaster TFI Coil worth getting for my dry nitrous? Will it help?

• Sponsors (?)

To me the coil on our cars is more of a when it does go out might as well replace it with a nice looking replacement.

I would get a box before a coil...and I did:D , For the bottle before I had a tweecer I ran a MSD Digital6+ with the timing retard for n2o use so I could run both the 14* off the bottle and 10* on the 125 shot without resetting my dizzy. I now have a MSD 6al and like it as well. I still have the stock coil on my car.

polka geek

man, with the money you are puttin into your car ...what if you went out and got a 2004 cobra..they are smokin hot,just do it man! Yaaaa rrrrrrrrrrr, I just looked at a 2004 red one on a lot and started it up..god it was like I wanted it now...but 33 grand to me was fu-----g crazy

Um..because I am not spending that much on a third car, lol. Plus, I should be hitting 500HP with my set up for tons less. Someone asked me why I don't buy a vette. Cuz I like the element of suprise. ;)

chefster said:
man, with the money you are puttin into your car ...what if you went out and got a 2004 cobra..they are smokin hot,just do it man! Yaaaa rrrrrrrrrrr, I just looked at a 2004 red one on a lot and started it up..god it was like I wanted it now...but 33 grand to me was fu-----g crazy

33k:eek: ...I see them for around mid 20's here :eek: . HELL I think the local guy who won the WFC cobra challenge is selling his for like 26-28k with mods or something....out the box 10 sec. car.