Is there something wrong with me?!?!?!!?

• Sponsors (?)

Well after an incident with whiskey and beer causeing kidney infections I had the same prob. Beer didn't fase me at all and I started liking it less and less.
Answer to the problem for me was.
Something that when I first saw it looked like 3,000 mile old 10w-30.
Yager and no don't mix it with anything (example-Yager bomb)
first few take while warm then throw it in the freezer.

It worked after a couple of times i was back to loving beer and getting drunk a lil faster.

you just need to switch drinks man. I used to get a fifth of smirnoff vodka every time I drank, for about a year and a half, but ive become almost immune to that ****, so I decided to get some gin and make gin and juice, and damn i was about ****ed up after 1 glass of it.

95WhiteVenom. Jager is the best thing out there IMO. My buddy got a tap for it that cools it down to like 4*. it comes out like tar. Its soo cold and delicious! I used to mix it with redbull, but not anymore after the machine. Its a whole different drink when ice cold.

The "beer before liquor" problem never affected me. It doesn't matter what order I take them .... I don't get sick.

Drink some Patron straight up (my fav., I love it!). Then you'll be drinkin' ANY beer in sight. A perfect drinking session to me involves Patron/Killians lager/Bud Light. Then I'm set. I don't really drink anymore .... but trust me ... Patron is the ****!

VibrantRedGT said:
If you want to get drunk and maintain it for awhile then do 3-4 shots of whatever you like then switch to beer to keep it going.

The old saying "Liquor before beer never fear", you don't want this one "Beer before liquor, never sicker."
+1

the penguin smaker speaks wisdom. Start with Rum. Life is better with Rum. If you really need a punch, make is Bacardi 151. 2-3 shots, then switch to Corona, maybe Sam Adams if you are looking for some full bodied beer. MMMmmmmm beeeeerrrrrr.

oh by the way, Mucinex contains a stimulant that some people are sensitive to. my freind just had a serious reaction to that stuff and was puking for like 3 days.
i would not take that stuff the day you plan on drinking and see if it makes a differentce. it may be the problem.

I get that way too after a few beers I'm like this tastes like **** and can't drink anymore. I've gotten drunk off of beer 1 time and I was really pissed off that night and drinking with my 1 bro in law and he kept telling me to get another one. Only other beer like thing i get drunk off of is Smirnoff Ice and the Twisted things. I can just keep downing them cause they taste so good and don't realize i'm buzzed till i stand up but they are a Malt beverage not really beer. Goldschlager is the **** lol that and Smirnoff twisted vanilla vodka. mix the vodka with coke and it like your drinking vanilla coke. Goldschlager with ice tea is good if you make like tea bag tea i call it hot tea made cold cause thats pretty much what it is and you mix them it kinda taste like mint tea. I mix weird **** i'll look for stuff and go humm lets try this lol i'm resorceful

DarkProphet said:
95WhiteVenom. Jager is the best thing out there IMO. My buddy got a tap for it that cools it down to like 4*. it comes out like tar. Its soo cold and delicious! I used to mix it with redbull, but not anymore after the machine. Its a whole different drink when ice cold.

That would be awesome. I haven't had any of that stuff in a while. The GF has kinda calmed down my drinkin days. Ahh back in the good ole days some jager and some Natty Ice usually turn me into the nicest person in the world.
Jager =Happy Drunk
Tequila = Fighting Drunk
Beer = Horney Drunk
Atleast that my experiance so far...