is this a good deal or am i getting screwed. (GT40 head plsu RR)

• Sponsors (?)

Curse said:
never tried leaving in 2nd before, but I think with the DRs my car would bog down.
car did bog down a little 45-4700rpm but i run a low pofile tires(255/50/16's) so it makes my 3.73's fell alittle lower , felt like haveing 3.90's , my 60ft would have been better if i had DRs, probley drop .1 on my 60ft cus it aways spun..Not too bad but enuff to loes time on my et. ... my cars more a street/crusirer so it didnt bother me much.... at least till stroker boosted motor then ill put my car on a diet, and get a pair of slicks, and be in the 10's , my dream is to run 9's on 93 with my vert. its been done, but not by a c4-5 quadrapligic/with a joystick controls-AS FAR AS I KNOW OF :nice: :cheers:

89MustangGX said:
That's actually a taller tire than stock and will change your gearing the other way -- about 1.5% with some quick calculations.
opps sorry for the typo i have 225/45/zr16's, i do have a set of 255/50/16's off my dads turbo coupe that i put on and i did notice a diffence well as far as driveing with a automatic/w stock stall, the car spun like 10ft with my 225's with the 255's mabey half that from a stand still with out power brakeing.. a big diff. on top end i gained around 6-10mph in 3rd inmy aod