Italy to the finals!!!!!

haha grn92lx your from long island, so i know exactly what you are talking about, HAHAHA

ps i used to spike my hair but since im a waiter on the weekends i didnt think it was a professional look so i styled it different =D

Grn92LX said:
I did not mean you Mike.

This is what I meant: www.getoffourisland.com

lmfao thats an awesome site. I dont see too many of them around here, but when I go to Jersey or when I was up on long island thats all I saw. lol. They think theyre the best people to walk the face of the earth and that taking chicks that have butter faces in dads bmw makes them the greatest people alive.

BTW italy can blow me. England got knocked out, so I pulled for Germany, now I guess i have to pull for France. Zidane is probably the absolute best person that I have seen with a ball on their feet.

niklid05 said:
BTW italy can blow me. England got knocked out, so I pulled for Germany, now I guess i have to pull for France. Zidane is probably the absolute best person that I have seen with a ball on their feet.

va fan gool!!

It makes me sad I'm still wearing my germany jersey. It would have been germany's game more than likely if they could have held of the Italians for a few more minutes. Oh well, it was an exciting game.