It's a record!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Stinger said:
Two 2.3 forum threads closed the same day...what has the world come to... :(

I had a reply (a civil one) all typed out too... :notnice:
What?! there were very few civil posts in that thread....non were mine. :)
about that whole record, there was one more too as I deleted a double thread. MUWUHAHA stretching the legs of the MOD I may just start a thread to delete it!!.....nope not nearly that motivated......I'm going to bed..

Dang, I had another joke to post on it!

Here's the joke:
Hello, is this the FBI?"
"Yes. What can I do for you?"
"I'm calling to report about my neighbor Virgil Smith.
He is hiding marijuana inside his firewood!"
"Thank you very much for the call, sir."
The next day, the FBI agents descend on Virgil's house.
They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana.
They sneered at Virgil and left.
The phone rings at Virgil's house "Hey, Virgil!
This here is Floyd. Did the FBI come?"
"Yeah!"
"Did they chop your firewood?"
"Yep."
"Happy Birthday, buddy

Who Says Rednecks Aren't Real Bright?

kiddiccarus said:
Yeah I want to hear more about the Swap too 351 come on I want to see a pic too.
Hey guys there is no Holset swap...just a holset. Now you're getting sleeeeepy...

Actually I was gung ho about it for the coupe but I'm holding out for the pinto now.
I still need 2 more if anybody comes across them cheap. ;)

140: thats a well known joke around these parts.

Red_LX said:
Well, if we didn't have people coming in here trying to start stuff and then have OTHER PEOPLE throwing wood on the fire so to speak, I wouldn't have to close any threads, but unfortunately that's just the way the internet works.

Thanks for getting in on this before it got really out of hand :nice: I remember one that had like 4 or more threads of just bashing peoples motor size :rolleyes: I can agree with his point about how not all V8s get's bad MPG but to go on and on is pure taste. I can't imagine a 2.3L(T) guy going and starting stuff in the V8 threads but anything is possible. I my self love posting in the 4.6L talk since they post threads on off the wall funny stuff :D Those threads are like any other you respect each other and everyone gets along. I may call foul when I think their numbers are a little off but hey I'm only human :p