I've been in, driven the 2005-Pics

damn i'm 6'3, and i have a size 15 foot... so between my foot getting stuck trying to do the clutch and it being impossible to fit anyone behind me, i kinda wish the general interior layout was a bit more roomy... that and the shifter location being a bit odd... Out of curiosity, does anyone else have trouble putting drinks in the cup holders and being able to shift into 2nd and 4th? I seem to crush cups when i try to shift, so I've given up using the cup holder closest to the shifter...

• Sponsors (?)

Phoenix00GT said:
...when you're on the track for more than a few laps it starts to strain on my shoulder, especially when the tri-ax is set to its lower setting.
Another good point that may not be applicable to most people; but as a corrolary to the thought, this problem is even worse when you have four or five point harnesses in the car, which (when adjusted properly) do not allow you to lean down or forward to shift. If you can't reach it with your shoulders flat into the seat back, then you just can't reach it. I really noticed this with my new harnesses in my GT with the Pro5.0, had to get a new shift lever to reach it if I wanted my belts tight.

shatner saves said:
Why is it that I'm the only one on this board that has never even seen the new car in person, much less sat in it.

I will not see one until they are available at dealers so count yourself lucky you may very well see it live long before me. I've got a minimum of 7 more months of waiting. :(

It is no longer at the Petersen Museum. It was only there for the morning, then went on to Sunrise Ford. It was part of the 40th celebration. Part of it was done by Ford to get the 1st hardtop out also.