Contest J&m Products Fox Body Caster Camber Plate Giveaway

MRaburn

Founder
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
Auburn, AL

WIN A SET OF J&M CASTER CAMBER PLATES for your FOX BODY!!

J&M Products (hotpart.com) is giving away a set of plates to one luck StangNet Member this month.

To enter the contest, answer a simple question. The winner will be chose on Sept 30th!

(CLICK on the 'Details & Enter' tab top left)

Caster Camber Plate details....

J&M Caster Camber Plates Mustang 1979 thru 1989 Fully Adjustable work great for those needing to take control of your mustangs front suspension. Do it by using a set of J&M Products adjustable caster and camber plates. J&M plates replace the stock rubber strut mount bushings with a spherical bearing, allowing you full control of the suspension geometry. Whether you want your alignment set for track, street, or strip, these plates will allow you to fine tune your suspension so you can get the most out of your car. The bearing mounts are completely adjustable and are 100% Pulse Mig welded for the ultimate in strength, durability, and fit. They also feature a special chrome moly replaceable PTFE lined spherical bearing for a noise free quality ride. Now coming with a LIFETIME WARRANTY from craftsmanship and defects. That is right if you are the original owner and bend the plates or wear out the bearings they will be fixed or replaced for free.

Caster Camber Plates Mustang Fully Adjustable, J&M Products plates include the following features:

• Forged bearing mount from chrome-moly steel for superior strength (only camber plate on the market with this feature).
  • Lifetime guarantee against bearing failure and main plate bending or breaking.
  • 1/4″ High strength alloy steel (no just regular mild steel like other copy at camber plates).
  • Slots for adjusting camber and caster independent from each other.
  • Easy adjustments for street and race setups.
  • Replaceable highest strength chrome-moly PTFE lined spherical bearings for noise free non binding performance.
  • First to load the bearing from the bottom for ultimate in strength.
  • Greatest increase in suspension travel for lowered cars.
  • Powder coated and plated for great looks and long lasting protection.
79-89 - https://hotpart.com/product/caster-camber-plates-mustang-1979-1989-fully-adjustable/
90-93 - https://hotpart.com/product/caster-camber-plates-90-93-mustang/

• Sponsors (?)

WIN A SET OF J&M CASTER CAMBER PLATES for your FOX BODY!!

J&M Products (hotpart.com) is giving away a set of plates to one luck StangNet Member this month.

To enter the contest, answer a simple question. The winner will be chose on Sept 30th!

(CLICK on the 'Details & Enter' tab top left)

Caster Camber Plate details....

J&M Caster Camber Plates Mustang 1979 thru 1989 Fully Adjustable work great for those needing to take control of your mustangs front suspension. Do it by using a set of J&M Products adjustable caster and camber plates. J&M plates replace the stock rubber strut mount bushings with a spherical bearing, allowing you full control of the suspension geometry. Whether you want your alignment set for track, street, or strip, these plates will allow you to fine tune your suspension so you can get the most out of your car. The bearing mounts are completely adjustable and are 100% Pulse Mig welded for the ultimate in strength, durability, and fit. They also feature a special chrome moly replaceable PTFE lined spherical bearing for a noise free quality ride. Now coming with a LIFETIME WARRANTY from craftsmanship and defects. That is right if you are the original owner and bend the plates or wear out the bearings they will be fixed or replaced for free.

Caster Camber Plates Mustang Fully Adjustable, J&M Products plates include the following features:

• Forged bearing mount from chrome-moly steel for superior strength (only camber plate on the market with this feature).
  • Lifetime guarantee against bearing failure and main plate bending or breaking.
  • 1/4″ High strength alloy steel (no just regular mild steel like other copy at camber plates).
  • Slots for adjusting camber and caster independent from each other.
  • Easy adjustments for street and race setups.
  • Replaceable highest strength chrome-moly PTFE lined spherical bearings for noise free non binding performance.
  • First to load the bearing from the bottom for ultimate in strength.
  • Greatest increase in suspension travel for lowered cars.
  • Powder coated and plated for great looks and long lasting protection.
79-89 - https://hotpart.com/product/caster-camber-plates-mustang-1979-1989-fully-adjustable/
90-93 - https://hotpart.com/product/caster-camber-plates-90-93-mustang/

Link says I dont have permission to enter.

Ok, what am I missing here? I click the link and get a product page showing a set of caster camber plates.....but can't find a tab stating "details and enter" anywhere on the page? :scratch:

I'm in my mobile BTW
Look at the very top of his post, there are two tabs there, seek this clue and you shall be granted entry unto this contest.

If you find it not, all is lost.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh, I read the instructions properly.

Doesn't change the fact that it's brining me to nothing but a product page.

This is what I get when I click either one of the above links at the bottom of the post....

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    510 KB · Views: 199