JLT CAI

• Sponsors (?)

sweet!! and another thing.. haha i just bought the Borla ATAK system for my 2008 Mustang GT/CS 4.6L V8. Any information on it before I put it on? Its just the axle back. I just want to make sure its not super loud and annoying.

I'll either be going with the Pypes Violators or the MAC mufflers over on AM if I buy new. I really like the sound of the MAC setup, but I like the price of the Pypes better. This is assuming I don't find a good deal on something used off of eBay. I've been watching both Flowmaster, Pypes, and the MAC stuff. Don't see much MAC stuff come across, but Flows and the Pypes are pretty common.

ok I have made my decision haha. I bought the Borla ATAK system. My main worry is the installation. A buddy of mine and I are going to install it this weekend. Should it be fairly easy? We are going to use ramps, jacks, and a jack stand.. should it be fairly easy to install from there?

got the video on a buddies phone. ran the car without a muffler and sounded sick. got the driver side muffler on but its kinda crooked :( hits the bumper a little and well is starting to melt it