July SOTM poll

SOTM VOTE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Does anyone like this and want it to keep happening? I need someone who can run it correctly for a few months while I sort through the wreckage of my life.
Thank you

RULES!! Follow them or you will be banned to the Corral!
SN95 of the Month voting rules and regulations

1. You can nominate any Stangnet member’s ride for SOTM provided said vehicle has not been declared a winner within the same calender year.
2. You can nominate one and ONE ride only.
3. You cannot nominate yourself.
4. A nomination thread will be created at the beginning of each month in which pics can be submitted when nominating a ride. After seven days, the nominees will be entered into a voting thread which will contain a poll, and seven days later a winner will be announced.
5. Your nomination must be accompanied by three pictures, preferrably with engine and interior pictures.
6. Do not post comments in the voting thread! It is there for the purposes of nominations and poll voting only!
7. SOTM winners will be eligible for SOTY.
8. Nominees who do not win can be nominated again the following month and so on.
9. The member must still own the ride.

Eligibility

1. In order to be declared a winner for SOTM, the ride must have received the most number of votes in the poll (obviously).
2. The owner of the vehicle must be able to provide at least one exterior pic, one interior pic and one engine pic! If you want to add pics of build and lots of other pictures of the car PM me and I will add them with the bio after the winner is announced. Unless you are really good and get them to me ahead of time ! He or she is urged to provide a bio and history of the vehicle along with what mods have been done and thanks to who helped.

Good Luck!!!!!

This months contestants:

Shiroelex

100_9458.jpg

100_9461.jpg

Jul20_0005.jpg

98COBRA281
DSCN0004.jpg

DSCN0008.jpg

DSCN0059.jpg

DSCN0066.jpg

AMX390
n8376484_54263203_2034989.jpg

4516_943784266684_8376484_54339320_5538234_n.jpg

bakos24
DSC00496.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe you should find someone else to do it.....because I get tired of looking and searching for pictures FOR people, instead of THEM wanting to put pics up:lol::flag:
Yep, thats part of the job cause nobody seems to be able to contact the owner of the car they like and ask for a couple pics. On average I have to hunt down a half dozen pics every time.
I also need someone who can start the nominations on the firstand get the poll started on the 7th.
Seems like a tall order so this will prolly be the last one we do. I have done it for over a year now and since I no longer have a Stang and my life is turning to total **** and I found out my illness has returned stronger then before I just dont care enough to do this anymore. :srug:

Yep, thats part of the job cause nobody seems to be able to contact the owner of the car they like and ask for a couple pics. On average I have to hunt down a half dozen pics every time.
I also need someone who can start the nominations on the firstand get the poll started on the 7th.
Seems like a tall order so this will prolly be the last one we do. I have done it for over a year now and since I no longer have a Stang and my life is turning to total **** and I found out my illness has returned stronger then before I just dont care enough to do this anymore. :srug:

Well hope all is well:nice::flag: Yeah, I know what you mean, I just dont sit around on the computer anymore, so I am not on as often

Oh man! Sorry I haven't been around, guys. Been on vacation and didn't even know about this! I need to clean the engine up a little, but will do so today and grab a pic! :SNSign:

I just disqualify people who can't seem to be bothered to supply the necessary pics. :D