Just Did the Unthinkable

Habu135

5 Year Member
Jan 10, 2019
California
I bought a second '93 Mustang. This one is also black, with black cloth and has a 5 speed. And I think there is a gecko on the side. Oh, and the odometer crossed 30,000 miles on the way home. What am I thinking?
Screenshot_20200111-135547_Gallery.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Seems perfect ,are you a millionaire. Wish I had two, just for the fun of it. Do you plan on putting two on the road. Here in Florida I only pay $300 a year for insurance. I think I have a limit on miles , but I barely drive it. If the inside is good your all set. Put a picture on of both so we can see how lucky you are.

Seems perfect ,are you a millionaire. Wish I had two, just for the fun of it. Do you plan on putting two on the road. Here in Florida I only pay $300 a year for insurance. I think I have a limit on miles , but I barely drive it. If the inside is good your all set. Put a picture on of both so we can see how lucky you are.

I used to have Hagerty insurance, but switched to Infinity a few years ago. They were cheaper, and had fewer restrictions.

Kurt

This one is going to stay in the garage for a while.

Reactions: 1 users
I used to have Hagerty insurance, but switched to Infinity a few years ago. They were cheaper, and had fewer restrictions.

Kurt
They are part of Hagerty now and aren't accepting new policies for classic cars.

They are part of Hagerty now and aren't accepting new policies for classic cars.

Good information to know. Fortunately I am grandfathered in, and I can still go drag racing.

Kurt

Awesome looking car! More pictures! More pictures!!!

Chris
I'll add some photos, but it will be about a week or so. Car needs just a few really minor things. I'm going to put it back to completely stock by installing the original tape player radio, Cobra floor mats and replace the three inch chrome tips with LX tailpipes.

Reactions: 1 users
I'll add some photos, but it will be about a week or so. Car needs just a few really minor things. I'm going to put it back to completely stock by installing the original tape player radio, Cobra floor mats and replace the three inch chrome tips with LX tailpipes.
That's excellent, congrats! That's exactly what I'd do with it also. Very nice!

I bought a second '93 Mustang. This one is also black, with black cloth and has a 5 speed. And I think there is a gecko on the side. Oh, and the odometer crossed 30,000 miles on the way home. What am I thinking?
Screenshot_20200111-135547_Gallery.jpg
Is that a "real" '93 Cobra?
There's a '94 with 34k miles near here for $16,900.
f1096233bbdf4fbbb7429bc4cbec0a28.jpg

BTW, my insurance is with Grundy Worldwide, agreed valuation policy, currently $18k.
No limit on driving miles but not covered as a daily driver.

Reactions: 1 user
Now you guys have me thinking . what do you think the approximate cost per year is on $ 10,000. These cars like to kick sideways and I always figured I would walk away with a parts car. I really didnt plan to have this car this long. Or put endless weekends into it. Sorry to put this in his post.

Now you guys have me thinking . what do you think the approximate cost per year is on $ 10,000. These cars like to kick sideways and I always figured I would walk away with a parts car. I really didnt plan to have this car this long. Or put endless weekends into it. Sorry to put this in his post.

Fix the sideways kicking issue :p

I got it because it kicks. Front wheel cars dont kick. Ill call this week. Right now Im paying for my 21 yr.daughter. No tix no accidents $2100.00 yr. My wifes new CRV, my Tacoma . total yr $4,4000

Damn. Definitely look into collector insurance then, but make sure you understand the terms. Haggerty told me I couldn’t run any errands with the car, so if it was stolen picking something up from Home Depot, I was SOL.

But $400/year for $15k and 2k miles of driving. Daily driver is $1900/yr.

Reactions: 1 user