just find out what was wrong

noslow1986

Mar 25, 2006
oswego Il
oh yeah finally found out what was wrong with my car it was a bad msd blaster coil along with a fuel pump. just thought i would let everybody know. that is why i was losing power at 4000 rpms thanks for everybodys help i was going insane thank u

• Sponsors (?)

glad you got it figured out....but daggar will not be happy. j/k next time just reply in the original thread so anyone searching later on can knows you figured it out and what you did to fix it.

ok i'll steal the thread... My 302 in my F-150 has some issues. seems to have hesitation almost miss when cruiseing down highway in O/D or just drive. no real codes. its a Maps 302. how do you test wether coil is still good. spark seems weak. sometimes it stalls and will not fire by cranking it over unless you hold gas pedal on floor. perhaps flooding but i don't know how to check if injectors are leaking. i always get a rich code. i did install a new o2 sensor. now a little info on the truck. I have a computer friendly comp cam. i have shorty headers and off road h-pipe. it does smell rich.

i been screwing with my issue for weeks nobody could figure it out. my fuel pump was super load so i got a 190 lph. drove it home from the shop same problem high rpm miss so i started to mess with things and put my stock coil on and no **** problem fixed. now i dont know how to test the coil but if you have lying around maybe a spare try it worth a shot