just got billet alternator and PS brackets, anyone have a pic?

cenok is family

15 Year Member
Jun 25, 2003
Norman, Ok
well in a move to try to help clean up my engine bay, i just got the billet alternator and powersteering brackets off of ebay for $50 shipped, brand new. does anyone have a picture of an engine using these brackets?

317477366_o.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I just got the summit alternator bracket and I'm real happy with it. I've been wanting to get rid of the ugly huge stock alt bracket for a years, finally did it. I dont have P/S though. If you are using a 3g you will need to trim the little part that goes on the back of the alternator.

100_2211.jpg

It's a Holset H2E, I've been working on the build for a couple months now, I have all the info and updates in my build thread. Hows your car coming along?

mine? slowly but surely, lol. i sold my daily, so i have to daily drive the stang right now which doesn't allow for much down time. i have foglights (which includes a new switch and all the components to rewire them so they don't burn my car down), driveshaft loop, torque box reinforcements, a new stereo system, these brackets (when they come in), and i'm about to get a new rack and pinion + bumpsteer kit that i'm going to have to wait til i have the time to install them all. i'm more in the fix the small stuff that's wrong phase right now. after i get all that squared away, i'm getting a rear end girdle, n2o and a moates quarterhorse. i want your turbo though!!!!!!!!! that's the ultimate goal, but i'm going to wait til i can build an aftermarket block.

does anyone know if you can run A/C with that style PS bracket? I have looked, but everyone has theirs removed.
Cenok when you get around to it, if you can, let me know if the AC bracket will still bolt to that?

Which seller did you buy from? I used to have the March bracket on my car and loved it but the Hellion kit uses a Vortech bracket and I'm wanting to get away from that. Planning on buying a March style bracket(like you did) and modifying it to move the alt a lot closer to the WP.

Which seller did you buy from? I used to have the March bracket on my car and loved it but the Hellion kit uses a Vortech bracket and I'm wanting to get away from that. Planning on buying a March style bracket(like you did) and modifying it to move the alt a lot closer to the WP.

there is a vendor on corral that fabbed up a bracket just for that purpose, no mods necessary. search bracket in the classifieds and you will find him.

there is a vendor on corral that fabbed up a bracket just for that purpose, no mods necessary. search bracket in the classifieds and you will find him.

I believe this is the guy you are talking about. I was considering buying one before i got the summit one, the quality looks real good and the feedback on corral has been good.

New SBF alternator brackets - Corral Forums

does anyone know if you can run A/C with that style PS bracket? I have looked, but everyone has theirs removed.
Cenok when you get around to it, if you can, let me know if the AC bracket will still bolt to that?

i don't think you can with the specific bracket i got because it looks like it moves the power steering pump up some. i'll let you know when i install it though.

the seller's name is "edrothrules". he seems to be an autoparts store or shop or something. his ebay store is Sick Monkey Racing, who knows. anyways, the particular auction i won, he said when the kit was shipped to him, the shrink wrap separated from the cardboard backing and some bolts, spacers, and washers fell out. so he replaced them with all the black pieces you see and set a buy it now price of $40 for them both. i think it was a good deal considering they were going for $50-75 a piece.