Just got my MSD Digital Window switch/ Help me wire it up!!!

Ok so i think i have it right but i want to make sure before i turn it on and risk frying a $100 part. I am using this for my nitrous setup.

White wire---to my msd 6al tach output

Red wire---to the nitrous arming switch 12v

black wire---to chassis ground

Now this is where it gets confusing for me...Msd says...

Gray wire____Normally closed. This wire will remove the ground source at your desired On rpm, and complete the ground circuit at the set Off rpm.

Yellow wire____Normally open. This wire will provide a ground source at your desired On rpm, and remove the ground at the set Off rpm.

Now if I understand this correct i will wire the YELLOW wire to the nitrous and fuel sylenoids ground wires.The gray wire I will just cap off and not use.

IS THIS CORRECT?

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

This is how mine is wired:

Red: goes to a +12 volt source
White: goes to the Msd
Black: is ground
Yellow: is going to my relay's ground
Gray: ???? i don't have a gray wire. I have the MSD 8956 switch

You will need a relay because the window switches can't handle the power load of the nitrous system. They are only rated at like 1.5 amps

*EDIT* yes you want to use the yellow and not the gray

I believe thats the relay hes making sure you have. He wired his window switch yellow wire to the ground on the relay.

I wired my yellow window switch wire to the ground wires from the N20 solenoids and it works awesome.

Ok so what i did was take the ground wire for the WOT switch and tie it to the yellow wire from the window switch, that way it has to go through the sylenoid. I grounded the sylenoids back to the frame.

This way my theory is that the window switch will just make and brake the ground to the WOT .

This sound correct?

here is how mine is wired.

12+ to red wire of window switch
White wire goes to coil for tach signal
black wire goes to ground
gray wire gets capped
The yellow wire goes to one side of the coil of the relay. Can't remember the pin #.

My relays are wired like this. For the solenoid power I have a fused source coming off the battery to one side of the normally open contact on the relay. The other side of the normally open contact goes to the nitrous and fuel solenoids. The other wire coming off of each solenoid is grounded to the fire wall.

For the relay controls it is like this. 12v to my arming switch then to the WOT switch then to one side of the coil of the relay. The other side of the coil connects to the yellow wire of the window switch.

What happens with the window switch is that it will connect the yellow wire to ground when you are in the RPM window you set, the gray wire will remove the ground. Then if the system is armed and you are at WOT you will activate the nitrous and fuel solenoids. All conditions have to be met in order to spray.

Ok i printed out that wiring diagram and I"m going to try and wire it up this way.

The main differnce is that this way it is sending 12v through the WOT switch, Whereas Coldfusionnitrous says to wire the WOT switch with ground.

Anyways i'm going to try it that way.