Just looked through some pictures.....

04GTMustang

Feb 28, 2006
Stafford
and i had to post this one lol. I saved it on my computer because it was so hilarious. I dont remember who drew this picture on stangnet but i must give them some more credit for it. I wish i could have an engine setup like this.

718617_37_full.jpg

good times on :SNSign:

oh and one thing i will ask you guys that is serious what do yall think i should do
1. procharger d1sc
2. vt stage 2 cams and MPH 2.5 heads

im just not sure which path i want to take im not really concerned about too much power or spending the same amount of money on the NA route as the FI route i just want something in the 12s and sounds nasty

• Sponsors (?)

Where is the engine getting its intial air that will produce the exhaust to turn the turbo impller to force air throught the intercooler and in turn cause the KB to produce boost?
Also I don't think a KB would operate effciently at all w/ its in-supply of air being 12psi, lol

Edit: I guess the engine would create a vacuum at start up and actually suck air through the turbo air inlet w/ out intial axhaust creating forced induction:eek:

Where is the engine getting its intial air that will produce the exhaust to turn the turbo impller to force air throught the intercooler and in turn cause the KB to produce boost?
Also I don't think a KB would operate effciently at all w/ its in-supply of air being 12psi, lol

Edit: I guess the engine would create a vacuum at start up and actually suck air through the turbo air inlet w/ out intial axhaust creating forced induction:eek:

hahahahahaha yea im pretty sure that wont work either but its all good.