• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

just ordered my b springs

  • Thread starter Thread starter ItsStock02
  • Start date Start date Feb 23, 2009
I

ItsStock02

Member
Aug 18, 2008
492
4
19
Westland, MI
Feb 23, 2009
#1
  • Feb 23, 2009
  • #1
They're a birthday gift from my grandparents. Birthday is Wednesday. I'll be 19

Anyways I can't wait for them to get here so I can get rid of the 4x4 stance! I plan on going with no iso's and cutting the dead coil off the rear springs.
 

02nightmaregt

To hell with your Mustang, I want to see your HOG!
Jul 1, 2007
513
4
19
Southern Indiana
Feb 23, 2009
#2
  • Feb 23, 2009
  • #2
sweet dude you'll love them
 

BlownStangGT

REPEAT
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
3,860
6
58
Lancaster, PA
Feb 23, 2009
#3
  • Feb 23, 2009
  • #3
Make sure you get some before and after pics!
 
I

ItsStock02

Member
Aug 18, 2008
492
4
19
Westland, MI
Mar 3, 2009
#4
  • Mar 3, 2009
  • #4
The springs arrived the other day. I've been thinking if I should leave the dead coil on the rear springs to give it a little rake or not. Hmm decisions decisions...
 
T

ThunderHorse

New Member
May 25, 2008
26
0
0
Mar 3, 2009
#5
  • Mar 3, 2009
  • #5
Whats the difference between B springs and C springs?
 

scupking

Active Member
Sep 18, 2005
1,186
1
36
Enfield, CT
Mar 3, 2009
#6
  • Mar 3, 2009
  • #6
I have B springs and love them. This is how the car should have come from the factory. You will get a 1 -1.5" drop.
 

isjoining

New Member
Mar 28, 2007
143
0
0
Orlando, FL
Mar 4, 2009
#7
  • Mar 4, 2009
  • #7
ThunderHorse said:
Whats the difference between B springs and C springs?
Click to expand...

B springs are progressive rate for the front, C springs are linear at the front.
 

eliteJAE

Member
May 29, 2007
0
1
16
Stanford University
Mar 4, 2009
#8
  • Mar 4, 2009
  • #8
if you take the iso's out, you might need C/C plates man, i did, some people dont, but i did
 

scupking

Active Member
Sep 18, 2005
1,186
1
36
Enfield, CT
Mar 4, 2009
#9
  • Mar 4, 2009
  • #9
eliteJAE said:
if you take the iso's out, you might need C/C plates man, i did, some people dont, but i did
Click to expand...

+1 I also needed C/C plates.
 
I

ItsStock02

Member
Aug 18, 2008
492
4
19
Westland, MI
Mar 4, 2009
#10
  • Mar 4, 2009
  • #10
eliteJAE said:
if you take the iso's out, you might need C/C plates man, i did, some people dont, but i did
Click to expand...

Im waiting for my tax refund. Im getting MM plates.
 
T

ThunderHorse

New Member
May 25, 2008
26
0
0
Mar 4, 2009
#11
  • Mar 4, 2009
  • #11
scupking did you cut the dead coil off?
 
T

ThunderHorse

New Member
May 25, 2008
26
0
0
Mar 4, 2009
#12
  • Mar 4, 2009
  • #12
isjoining said:
B springs are progressive rate for the front, C springs are linear at the front.
Click to expand...

Oh ok. Thanks.:SNSign:
 

tiptone

Member
May 1, 2007
37
0
6
Mar 4, 2009
#13
  • Mar 4, 2009
  • #13
I've got B springs up front on my 2000 GT with the isolators and didn't need CC plates. I bought a set of MMs just in case, but they're still in the box.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 28, 2026
from6to8
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
361
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
R
1974 Datsun 620 pickup / 5.0L HO
  • RJH46
  • Aug 24, 2025
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
1
Views
385
Other Auto Tech Aug 24, 2025
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?