Just Picked Up A 13 Sho For My Daily

f8tlfiveo

My wife likes my spool and blow-off valve.
Aug 8, 2007
1,585
102
64
Lancaster, PA
9eaf5ded34262da85a1652623d1d1676.jpg
4c15339150577f236ed4936c83281f85.jpg


This thing is Prob faster than my stang. Good thing the mustang is under construction.
f1a50c9bb7e0e35f5cc306273bacaeee.jpg



Sent from my iPhone
 
  • Sponsors(?)


elarm1

5 Year Member
Dec 17, 2010
1,404
637
144
N.Va
I love those things. I would have bought one if my wife would have just liked it. Damn women! Every time I hear SHO it makes me miss my 92 SHO.
 

7991LXnSHO

Now I want a 10 year badge
10 Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
3,158
600
164
Kearney, NE
High tech fast, comfy, flying below the radar, bigger inside than a more expensive BMW, what's not to like in one for a daily driver?
 
  • Like
Reactions: f8tlfiveo

f8tlfiveo

My wife likes my spool and blow-off valve.
Aug 8, 2007
1,585
102
64
Lancaster, PA
I love those things. I would have bought one if my wife would have just liked it. Damn women! Every time I hear SHO it makes me miss my 92 SHO.
If you liked your 92, you would love a new one. My wife is the one who was pushing me to buy one. Lol she wanted me to get a new one.


Sent from my iPhone
 

02 281 GT

Agreed...My wife has great Boobs
10 Year Member
Feb 3, 2009
2,253
1,373
174
Cabot, AR
Very nice! The only thing I don't like about the new Taurus is that they don't seem to be offered with a manual transmission at any trim level. :(
 

RangerJoe

I leave the horn on while driving
5 Year Member
Apr 26, 2010
2,560
1,167
174
Georgia
I will buy another truck when the time comes, but if I was in the market for a family type car, it would definetly be the Sho, and I love the black!

Joe
 
  • Like
Reactions: f8tlfiveo

f8tlfiveo

My wife likes my spool and blow-off valve.
Aug 8, 2007
1,585
102
64
Lancaster, PA
I will buy another truck when the time comes, but if I was in the market for a family type car, it would definetly be the Sho, and I love the black!

Joe
I was on the fence between a truck and this for a while. Decided that my wife's Honda Odyssey can handle 90% of what I need a truck for. The other 10% I can borrow my dads 14' f150. I have nothing to pull, that was the big reason I went with the Taurus


Sent from my iPhone
 

n8rfastback

Member
May 28, 2014
135
7
18
50
I daily drive a 2010 SHO with some minor mods, and I'm around 430 hp or so. I do pull on 5th gen mustangs when.they want to play. You wouldn't believe the looks I get.
 

f8tlfiveo

My wife likes my spool and blow-off valve.
Aug 8, 2007
1,585
102
64
Lancaster, PA
Minor mods like tune and exhaust? A buddy of mine has an 11' that is just tune and cold air intake that ran 13.0 in the middle of the summer


Sent from my iPhone
 

j-rock82

Member
Feb 24, 2015
9
2
13
38
Saint Petersburg Florida
I love the SHO. My good friend has one. All he did was intake and exhaust plus a tune for e85. It was a night and day difference in the performance. It doesn't take much to wake up the monster inside.:nice:
 

f8tlfiveo

My wife likes my spool and blow-off valve.
Aug 8, 2007
1,585
102
64
Lancaster, PA
Mine was 47k new in 13'.. Just about every option other than performance pack.
A new 15' is 41k


Sent from my iPhone