• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Just what the GT Upgrade Wheels Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRF
  • Start date Start date Aug 4, 2005
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last

DRF

New Member
Apr 19, 2004
35
0
0
SC
Aug 4, 2005
#1
  • Aug 4, 2005
  • #1
I got my new pony center caps for the GT Upgrade wheels today. I think they look much better than the blue oval.





Notice the 06 Pony Emblem in this pic.

 

DarkFireGT

Playing with my wife's really makes me want one.
10 Year Member
May 23, 2004
692
10
89
East Moline, IL
Aug 4, 2005
#2
  • Aug 4, 2005
  • #2
Nice. can't say I'm a fan of the wheels to begin with, but good upgrade for them. looks good.
 
S

stanmckinney

10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
1,188
5
49
Aug 4, 2005
#3
  • Aug 4, 2005
  • #3
I like the wheels. Wonder what the spinners with the pony centers would look like?
 

199

New Member
Apr 22, 2005
101
0
0
Aug 5, 2005
#4
  • Aug 5, 2005
  • #4
stanmckinney said:
I like the wheels. Wonder what the spinners with the pony centers would look like?
Click to expand...

You can't put spinners on those, they don't fit,


DRF how much did u pay for those, and were did u get them from
 
S

stanmckinney

10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
1,188
5
49
Aug 5, 2005
#5
  • Aug 5, 2005
  • #5
That's a shame. I still wonder what they would look like. I love them on my V6 wheels.
 

T1ckT0ck

New Member
Jun 27, 2005
17
0
0
DC
Aug 5, 2005
#6
  • Aug 5, 2005
  • #6
199 said:
DRF how much did u pay for those, and were did u get them from
Click to expand...

Aye, I would like to know as well.
 

bat24

New Member
Dec 28, 2004
66
0
0
YUMA,AZ
Aug 5, 2005
#7
  • Aug 5, 2005
  • #7
ya how much and where?
 
S

svtash

New Member
Sep 30, 2004
29
0
0
Vista, CA
Aug 5, 2005
#8
  • Aug 5, 2005
  • #8
bat24 said:
ya how much and where?
Click to expand...


Ya what he said. If I end up not going with aftermarket rims I will definatly want to know where I can pick some up.
 

DRF

New Member
Apr 19, 2004
35
0
0
SC
Aug 7, 2005
#9
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #9
pm's sent to everyone that inquired about where I got them.
 

bat24

New Member
Dec 28, 2004
66
0
0
YUMA,AZ
Aug 7, 2005
#10
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #10
thanks DRF
 

LIZARDKING

Active Member
Nov 16, 2004
21
14
28
Hell
Aug 7, 2005
#11
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #11
Im also an inquiring mind.........
 

Tblackb3

New Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
San Antonio, TX
Aug 7, 2005
#12
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #12
I'd love to know too.

Thanks
 

Pliskin

New Member
Jul 27, 2004
109
0
0
Aug 7, 2005
#13
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #13
Me too? Please?
 

DRF

New Member
Apr 19, 2004
35
0
0
SC
Aug 7, 2005
#14
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #14
Done
 

65 A Code

Member
Apr 6, 2004
136
1
17
Aug 8, 2005
#15
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #15
I as well would like to know the $ and where. I have the pony emblems on the side and the wheel centers would be a nice added touch.
 

05SatinSilver

New Member
Mar 30, 2005
69
0
0
Aug 8, 2005
#16
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #16
65 A Code said:
I as well would like to know the $ and where. I have the pony emblems on the side and the wheel centers would be a nice added touch.
Click to expand...
Yeah, me too. Cost $ where please?
Thanks,
Dave...
 

wolfeyes

New Member
Jul 3, 2005
0
0
0
Sacramento, CA
Aug 8, 2005
#17
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #17
Where and $ DRF. They really add character to the wheels!

Thanks! DC
 

DRF

New Member
Apr 19, 2004
35
0
0
SC
Aug 8, 2005
#18
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #18
Info sent. Sorry for the pm's, but I did not just want to list my contacts email addy here.
 
P

Paul Pysher

New Member
Nov 20, 2004
13
0
0
Aug 8, 2005
#19
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #19
Would also like to know DRF.Thanks Paul
 

Edbert

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
3,548
32
109
Austin TX
Aug 8, 2005
#20
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #20
It would be easier on you to ask the guy for permission to post. If he says yes don't write it the correct way so he wont get spammed though. This method works well for me, but there are others too.

edbert
at
gmail
dot
com
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Brake pad and rotor upgrade
  • Sparky714
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
485
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Sparky714
Supercharger and What else do I need? 1990 Saleen Vert 5spd
  • AlbertaGolfer68
  • Aug 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
574
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 27, 2026
General karthief
0
SOLD AFS 2003 Cobra Replica Wheels for sale
  • 02GTOG
  • Aug 29, 2026
  • Wheels Tires Brakes
Replies
3
Views
219
Wheels Tires Brakes Sep 18, 2026
02GTOG
0
For Sale 2006 Mustang GT Steering Wheel with Cruise Controls
  • lenko
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
0
Views
98
Other Classifieds Sep 3, 2026
lenko
For Sale Set of Pony Wheels for sale $125
  • DudeStang
  • Jan 9, 2026
  • Wheels Tires Brakes
Replies
0
Views
402
Wheels Tires Brakes Jan 9, 2026
DudeStang
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?