Just when I think I’m out

@CarMichael Angelo so this is what’s replacing that orange scaly snake. My pal that races SCCA with a fox wanted a stock K member to experiment on and stay within his class restrictions. I obliged him and he returned the favor with this gently used Steeda sway bar. I am pleased. :D
878C4EE4-0B1F-4A25-8FBB-E1FF85DF6F8A.jpeg
I’m not too pleased…There’s some kinda Bigfoot thing standing on your sway bar.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

That's a great shop and a great find. The calypso has great bones and can go in a dozen different directions.
Thanks man.. I had big plans for that calypso car; I used to have a really gorgeous one before it and I have a soft spot for them. That was way back at the beginning of this thread... I had to pull the plug on that car, it was just too rusty. Once I took it apart, I found out it wasn’t worth the trouble. So, the current project is an ‘87 vert. I’m enjoying it.

Thanks man.. I had big plans for that calypso car; I used to have a really gorgeous one before it and I have a soft spot for them. That was way back at the beginning of this thread... I had to pull the plug on that car, it was just too rusty. Once I took it apart, I found out it wasn’t worth the trouble. So, the current project is an ‘87 vert. I’m enjoying it.
Looks can be deceiving. Looked great in photos. Sorry about that.

I'm still hoping to find a 93 Cobra that is good enough and priced right to be a daily driver. I think that ship has sailed.