keep rpm2 or buy spider

BK_CAULEY

it's built for speed not longevity, woman
Dec 26, 2006
Thomasville, ga
as a few of you know i am bulding a 351 with victor jr heads and am planning on a new supercharger probably gonna stick with procharger ANYWAYS i am running a edelbrock rpm2 intake and i was wondering if i need to do anything special to run a spider efi intake. i am trying to shoot for 600 hp and was wondering would my rpm2 intake support that? cause if it will im gonna keep it but if not im gonna get the spider. then comes what is nececarry to support it. so if anybody out there is running one or the other on forced induction let me know something.

• Sponsors (?)

RPM II is for 302 blocks only. Unless they now make one for 351 blocks? I know theres adapters you can run to let a 302 manifold fit on a 351 but not too sure about them. The spyder or tfs R box is the ticket for you anyway.

intakes

do yall think i can get 600+ hp using my rpm2 i just bought this set up and it was close to $600 so now i dont want to back pedel but i have had a few guys tell me it wouldnt support 60hp but on turboustangs.com there anre some guys pushing over 600hp with cobra intakes so i think it can but i dont know what else there running but i have personally seen a 410W with a spider intake make 780 hp and then run out of fuel so i know it will work. but i would prefer to keep my rpm2 cause of it being brand new and $600 an i know i probably couldnt get the money back for the setup sooo.. any opinions on that? this should probably be moved to talk or shopping by now but oh well let me here some opinions guys.