Kind of stiff feel in front suspension

from6to8

There's suction so I used that end O_O
15 Year Member
Sep 2, 2012
Question ladies and gents. So just transformed my 94 Cobra and took out the 280 plus stock engine and put in my 190k HCI 302 from my other car, took the suspension components off as well and went with a new set of wheels. Before my 95 got hit in 2015 I had recently maybe a yr or 2 prior had front suspension work done (ball joints, bushings and sway bar endlinks) and also put on J&M rear lower control arms. I have eibach lowering springs and tokiko hp blue struts and shocks, and also put on my Hotchkis CC plates from the other car. I can't remember if the 95 had that same feel to it like what this car feels like for instance when changing lanes it feels sorta stiffer to move and not like as smooth per say or maybe it just doesn't have any play and that's just the way these cars are. I don't drive any of my cars enough to really monitor or remember from one car to the next rather they all feel like that or not but I do know what slop is and it's not loose or anything.

Also changed from the 95 to this 94 is I had Saleen 18 x 9 with 265 35 18 on front and 18x10 with 295 35's. Now I have Forgestar F14 18 x 9 semi deep concave with 275 35 18 and 18 x 11 super deep concave with 315 30 18s. Not sure if those changes alone also would make a difference in the feel and more stiff?

Update:
Well as I stated I think I stated that I might have been tripping and because I don't drive the car that often, on the way home trying several things it's fine I guess I was tripping LOL

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Well I think I put in the post the original post that I might be overthinking things as I don't really drive the car a whole lot other than the weekends. Anyway on the way home did several things to test and it's fine. I'm going to edit the original post