Kinda Cool story... I just got pulled over.

• Sponsors (?)

I have had some good ones and bad ones.

The WORST was this arsehole who was in an umarked Impala. I got through a REALLY tight S-turn at like 30 in 1st, so yea it was a little loud. (still had Stock H back then).
FLYS up behind me and this was the event as it unfolded:
Cop (running to my window) "Jesus Christ! Do you know how fast you were going????"
Me "Yes sir, i hit the 1-2 shift right after i exited the turn doing 5 over, so i speed up to 55 TOPS, and i know this a 50 mph zone."
Cop "I had you at 55 through the S-turn, i had to do 100 to catch you!"
Me "sir, i am sorry i know my car cannot make it through that turn at 50. Can i please see the radar gun?" (not even a lambo could)
Cop " Are you FAWKin kidding me kid? you are doing something illegal and you are giving me S H ! T over it??" (really screaming at me now...LOUD)
Me "Sir i really don't appreciate you swearing and screaming at me, i am not a criminal i have been respectful."
Cop "Is this even your car? where di you get it?" (very sarcastic like i stole it)
Me "yes i bought it 2 years ago after working all summer for it, and my dad loaned me a little to pay for it all."
Cop "give me you liscence and registration"

Well he goes back to his car for a bit, musta called for back up cuz now theres another cop blocking me in like i am going to run. :lol: But some schmuck in a Monte SS flew by and he went to get him.

Cop comes back "here you go, i am sorry i swore, but it really pisses us off when people doing something illegal give us ****."
Me i have a grandfather who is a chief of police the next town over, and an uncle who is a cop two towns away, and they specifically told me to ask to see the gun if i thought somethign wasn't right."
Cop "if they were smart they would have told you it makes us mad! No heres your papers, slow down."

I was so pissed about him ****ting on my fam i wanted to get out and crack him in the face. that guy was a real POS and i hope some druggy beat the ****n piss outta him. Other than him i really haven't ran into a bad guy yet. I actually play mens league hockey with the Westborough police occasionally and they are all psychotic.

Well I've never gotten that lucky in any of my Stang's yet, the only was I consistently got out of tickets has always been to put my foot back into it if I'm flying and I see one. Never been caught that way but I have had them slide in behind me a few times when I didn't see them coming and have plenty of tickets from those. The only good story I have is one night on my CBR600 when I saw a cop busy on a tow so after I passed him I pulled up a wheelie and rode it for a bit. A couple of miles later his friend was waiting for me and pulled me over (yeah I wasn't thinking about the radio this time). He asked if I pulled the wheelie and I said no, he said "I'll get the other cop to ID you or just tell me the truth and I'll let you go. I told him it was only a little wheelie and he said "ok, I'd probably want to do the same thing if I had one, try to keep it on private property from now on." Then he left and I was like......WOW

I have a story kind of like that but it involved attempted murder. LMFAO Long story short:

Well, my first hubby was a speed freak. (meth) and after holding me and my 3 kids hostage for four days, I finally escaped, tossed the kids in the back seat of my car (blue 5.0 Capri I own now) fired her up and took off. He comes out of nowhere, jumps on the hood and starts trying to tear off the windshield. I jerked the wheel left going about 50 or so and he flies off. I then commence to trying to run him over (attempted murder/self defense/escape). I missed. The cops were called and I was put into the back of a squad car then was taken to the nearest 7-11 as an officer drove my car to the same location. The driving officer LOVED my car. Couldn't stop talking about it. He got on it going around a corner and fishtailed. LOL I didn't go to jail, my hubby did. There were witnesses and crap. LMFAO True story..

That was in Phoenix in 1992. LOL

Awesome story.

I had a cop pull me over (my friend in the passenger seat) and talk to me about my car for about 10-15 min (whats done to it, do the work yourself, where did you get it tuned.. etc). Than after all the FUN talk he asked me the DREADED QUESTION!

"Off the books, do you have cats on this car? " :eek:

So i reply,"Why yes officer, still gotta pass inspection, ya know"

With me breaking a little sweat he says," you know you're holding back some horsepower with those cats on there. Take care of yourself tonight and drive safe"

That was it!! :hail2:

Btw, he used to own 4 fox bodies before getting rid of them to help pay for some bills.

You lucky bastard.
I was driving my '86 once (o/r hpipe, flowmasters, stock). and got pulled over on some old farm road with nothing on it but that one cop sitting in a dumb bush. i wasnt even trying to speed.

anyways. after he searched and sniffed every empty cup in my car for alcohol. 100% sober. he writes me a big ticket and says "thats what you get for having such a big engine"

what a dick.

dderek said:
You lucky bastard.
I was driving my '86 once (o/r hpipe, flowmasters, stock). and got pulled over on some old farm road with nothing on it but that one cop sitting in a dumb bush. i wasnt even trying to speed.

anyways. after he searched and sniffed every empty cup in my car for alcohol. 100% sober. he writes me a big ticket and says "thats what you get for having such a big engine"

what a dick.

as if a 55 hp 3 cylinder cant cruise beyond the speed limit...:nonono:

Sometimes you get lucky.. sometime you get screwed.. Ive been on both ends of that sometimes.. its much less fun to be screwed I can tell you that.

poneypower89 said:
as if a 55 hp 3 cylinder cant cruise beyond the speed limit...:nonono:

Sometimes you get lucky.. sometime you get screwed.. Ive been on both ends of that sometimes.. its much less fun to be screwed I can tell you that.

yeah it sucked too. i was going to check on my friends dog while he was out of town. and his place was way out in the farms. it was like 1-2am after i got out of work. i was tired, dirty. and had to work early next morning.
didnt have much patience for some dickhead trying to catch me drinkin

I own a 94

At work i drive a 2001 gt with a vortech. Yes,:ban: I'm a cop. Deputy sheriff, But i can tell you that if i pull over a mustang, usually only to look at it:nice: Pulled one over two weeks ago, 90mph in a 60 on a low traffic out of town road, he was testing new parts. talked for half an hour did short r#$e, cant say it, fill in the blanks, beat him and went own ways.

Thanks for bring this thread back from the dead there Miller... :rolleyes:

I was browsing the talk section and here.. and going.. WTF??? I haven't been pulled over in a long time.. nor have a made a new thread in talk for a few days.. what crazy mod is using my name to post crap???

then I seen I shouldn't be paranoid... ugh.. i need some sleep.