kyb agx strut owners i need help

johnnyt03gt

5 Year Member
Mar 15, 2008
dallas TX
i replaced my struts yesterday im having a problem putting the strut top nut on as soon as i try ro turn it the whole stud turns i used a lock pliers to hold it but no luck and i even used the old strut nut sitll no luck

check this out
even though the passenger sid strut nut only being held in by 2 full turns i took her for a test drive rides grate except for the lose strut anyway i went to the local wal-mart super centre tire lube express i kid u not their wasn't even 1 car ahead of me they had 5 guys just setting down
i explained my problem and asked if they can use the air gun on that strut nut and that i would gladly pay him he's like hold on! he comes back 5min later with 2 wrenchs and hands em to my and says "their you go" when u finnish just leave em with the cashier im like WTF just one more example how bad their service is tomorrow ima just take it to pep_boys or firestone dealer:eek:

• Sponsors (?)

Haha I had the same thing happen lol I used a crow bar edge to hold the strut ( mine have a flat head channel) while my buddy turned the nut with a wrench. Just take it to a small shop or tell the guys at pep boys that you want to use the impact wrench lol