Fox Las Vegas mechanic

AbhorrentSpecies

Jun 14, 2020
Las Vegas
Does anyone happen to know a good mustang mechanic in Las Vegas? I have an 89 GT. I've already repaired the body and interior myself but the engine has a127,000 and it's all original other than the AC has been removed. Some things are within my capabilities but some are not. I'd love to pay someone to help me fix it and learn more a long the way.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm in greenvalley/MacDonald ranch area.
I wouldn't mind driving either way. The car runs and drives. It just needs some love under the hood. One of my problems is not having all the necessary tools to do a lot of the testing. You can message me whenever. They do have private messages on here right?
I'm in greenvalley,but work at warmspring and buffalo

I wouldn't mind driving either way. The car runs and drives. It just needs some love under the hood. One of my problems is not having all the necessary tools to do a lot of the testing. You can message me whenever. They do have private messages on here right?
Just let me know what is convenient for you. And maybe I could bring it down. It would be nice to find someone else that loves these cars and actually knows all the weird intricacies they have.