Last CC Ever, Oct 14th

rrobello

Sep 28, 2004
Well the time has come this Saturday Oct. 14th is gonna be the last Crystal Cove ever. Ive seen large numbers of other groups on other forums gathering to make very strong showings in large numbers of all types of cars. I think it would be cool to be part of this. And for anyone who hasnt been yet this is your last chance. This one is gonna be huge with lots of insane cars, I know the Fchatters are trying to pull off 5 Enzos, dont know if it will happen but it will be cool if it does.

Parking lot opens up at 7am and you cant get in before that, we are going RAIN OR SHINE!!!!

Whos in???

LIST:
Rrobello-05 GT
GTStallion51-05 GT
TMG-05 GT
SVECobraR-99 Cobra
WHITE94COBRA-94 Cobra
5litrarag-95 GT (maybe)
strayer-99 GT
BondoSHO-95 Taurus SHO ATX
2001BlackSVT-03 Cobra
Flippn-05 GT
habu-07 GT
Nestor-04 Mach 1
stangfreak3-94 GT
Roger-FORD GT
alilpsi-98 cobra (maybe)
HMUSN-01 GT
badtzmaru-94 GT
L8 MUSL-03 Lightning
mxpxgt-03 GT
HI46-04 Cobra
jimdog5656-98 Cobra or 00 GT
trev17-04 Cobra (maybe)

PS
AS A FORMAL PROTEST NO ONE BUY ANYTHING FROM ANY OF THE SHOPS INCLUDING STARBUCKS, GET YOUR COFFEE BEFORE GETTING THERE, THEY THINK THIS SHOW IS JUST HURTING THE CENTER AND SHOPS AND NOT GENERATING MONEY, LETS SHOW THEM THEY ARE WRONG!!!!

FOR THOSE COMING FROM SAN DIEGO
We are meeting at the TGIFridays on Palomar Airport Rd just east of the I-5 in Carlsbad at 5:30am rolling out as a group at 5:45am so dont be late.

Map to TGIFridays meeting spot:
890 Palomar Airport Road
Carlsbad, CA 92008
01952.gif

01952.gif

01952.gif

Once we leave we will be heading up the I-5 and exiting Beach Cities exit and go the rest of the way on PCH, so if anyone in So. OC would like to sit on the side of the road and join in PM me and I will exchange cell numbers with you so we dont miss you, same goes for anyone who wants to just meet at CC or thinks they might just need it.

FOR THOSE COMING FROM LA OR NORTH OC:
There is a group meeting in Yorba Linda at the McDonalds just off the 91, address is 22322 Canal Rd Yorba Linda. They are meeting at 6am and leaving by 6:05 so be there early if you plan on meeting with them.

Here is a map of the route they are taking in case anyone would like to join in along the way, just try to plan for a fast paced route (not speeding) on their part since it is very early AM, look for several stangs of which the lead car will probably be a Mineral Grey 05 GT with a Street Scene Body kit; stop number 3 is no longer a stop but a good place to wait for the group to pass by:

Full Route:
http://forums.***********.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=11591&d=1160713380

Point #1 Corona:
http://forums.***********.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=11592&d=1160713380

Point #2 Yorba Linda McDonalds:
http://forums.***********.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=11593&d=1160713380

Point #3 Mobil Gas Station:
http://forums.***********.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=11594&d=1160713380

Directions of route, again stop #3 is no longer a stop:
http://forums.***********.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=11590&d=1160713380

Map of Crystal Cove:
well the address of this place doesnt come up much but here is the address of the Starbucks there and a map of the area:

7957 Pacific Coast Highway
Newport Coast, California 92657
MAP, and you can get directions here as well

A better map of the area and the roads

Since the Promenade will not let us in until 7am the plan is to get to the area by 6:45am and park and wait in a schools parking lot which is just south of the Promenade on the East side of PCH, we will wait there and then roll out towards the promenade as one large group at 6:55am. Once in we should split up some to the left and some to the right to circle the "show area" and go to the far East side of that area and park in the front row in front of Starbucks, Ive provided a map below to illistrate (PLAN A). If for some reason that it is so crowded that there is already no room there Ive also circled "PLAN B" parking on the map so everyone stay sharp and follow the lead cars cues and we can all park as a group.

ccmapversion3.sized.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I can be there, hopefully the cobra will be done by then. If not maybe the porsche, It's a 1965 911/T and it should be ready by then.

rrobello said:
Well the time has come this Saturday Oct. 14th is gonna be the last Crystal Cove ever. Ive seen large numbers of other groups on other forums gathering to make very strong showings in large numbers of all types of cars. I think it would be cool to be part of this. And for anyone who hasnt been yet this is your last chance. This one is gonna be huge with lots of insane cars, I know the Fchatters are trying to pull off 5 Enzos, dont know if it will happen but it will be cool if it does.

Parking lot opens up at 7am, so if we meet up around 5:30 and roll out by 5:45am we should get there just in time to roll right into the parking lot without having to do much waiting down the street. For those of us heading up from SD anyways.

Whos in???

LIST:
Rrobello-05 GT
GTStallion51-05 GT