Progress Thread Prime's 87 T-top Gt

• Sponsors (?)

Been a while since I updated anything. Sadly there isn't much to update. But. I'm still here. Xterra is built. and essentially finished. Got divorced. So that's fun. But...that one change allows me to refocus some money on things.

And this is the summer of Mustang. I'm tired of it just sitting in the garage.

That changes this summer.

Ordered my longtubes and Cat'd H-pipe today. Have the Borla 04 Cobra exhaust sitting in the box. Found a smog pump and all the actuators on eBay. Gonna move it to the middle of my two car garage. completely disassemble the front end. Go through everything. Needs the exhaust, new cooling system, refit the AC, fix some wiring, redo the ENTIRE vacuum system and inspect all the underhood brake lines/master cylinder. Then get put back together with all new headlights, complete interior refit, high end Android radio with backup camera and dashcam DVR functions. LED all the things with updated bulbs. Maybe LED projectors in the headlights. I haven't decided yet. I do have to drop back to 245 tires in the back with the IRS. It's just too wide. I rolled the fenders (the right way with a fender roller) to get rid of the lip but the tires still rub. Widebody kit? hahaha

I think I want an updated steering wheel too. Maybe an SN95. Something with more buttons that I can get to interact with the radio.

It will live. It's going to cost me a :leghump:ing fortune....but it will live.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Been a while since I updated anything. Sadly there isn't much to update. But. I'm still here. Xterra is built. and essentially finished. Got divorced. So that's fun. But...that one change allows me to refocus some money on things.
I feel your pain even if my divorce was 30 years ago...
Alone is alot different than being lonely... Enjoy the cards you have been dealt and don't dwell on the cards you lost.....
And do your self a favor and stay unmarried...

Reactions: 1 user