late model C4 transmission bushing orientation

Doing a full overhaul on my C4. I would like to have specific bushing orientation on the replacement bushings. Is that available anywhere......I cant find it... the trans was previously rebuilt and I don't like what I see on the one installed

• Sponsors (?)

It has been a while since I built a C-4 and soon I need to be building 2 in a row, maybe 3. I do remember that the oil holes in the case has to line up with the oil holes in the bearings/bushings and when I wasn't sure about the groove orientation, the groove in the bushing that connects to the oil passage hole. I went to a transmission man and he said that he installs them upward so that the biggest dose oil trans fluid (DEX5) comes out on the top of the rotating parts and constantly works it way down via rotation and gravity a little. I learned real quick that if the old bushings look correct to leave them in place until I was ready to change them and then knock one out, then knock in the new one, one by one. Here is a link to a couple of specifics that I came across.
C-4 Bushing install