Latests info on Scrming!

rygenstormlocke

former 10 second badass
Aug 13, 2005
Northern Virginia
Well, my network of informants is at it again. Looks like John is busy on some tail light tint. Again, makes me sick he has Scott doing all the work to his car. Sorry for the lousy picture quality!

scrming1.jpg

Plus, on the performance side....he's been a bit quiet. My sources say hes been to Alternative Auto lately, but not sure why.

Hmmmmmmmm.....

• Sponsors (?)

Scott had suggested tinting my tail lights a couple of weeks ago... so I asked him today about tinting... and he says "You're in luck! We have a new product! It's not even on the website yet..." Sooooo... I figured what the heck... I bought set...

compare.jpg

tail1.jpg

Twofocused said:
Do explain what kind of film is the tint. Is it durable enough to last years?

it's pretty heavy vinyl... like the stuff they use for those "invisible bras".... excepted it's tinted.. LOL!

at $50 you could probably just replace it every few years if you had too... I have no idea how long it will actually last... But if they make it for the headlights it's got to be pretty darn durable...

it has to be better than actual blackouts. they rub on the trunk and make a squeek every time you hit a bump. the front headlight blackouts are a tight fit, and are not easily removed for night driving. i dont know what you would do with vinyl headlight covers though, unless you had the GT fogs.