Leaking Coolant

Elisa M Moreno

Jul 21, 2017
I need other peoples opinions. I have a 1998 ford mustang. I replaced all three hoses from radiator to water pump and clamps and water pump and while pouring coolant back in it went straight to the ground from somewhere in the back the of the motor underneath. And there is no water in my oil and the gasket was put back on right.

What do you think it is?
And how good of a car is it for being a ford(sorry I'm not a fan of Ford's this car was not my choice)

• Sponsors (?)

Its a piece of junk like all Fords are, do not waste another second on it, get rid of it even if you have to give it away!LOL
I am on my 35th car and worked as a mechanic for a few years in my youth as well as friends cars too. What I discovered was its not so much the name plate on the car but how it was maintained that was the most important thing. Saying Fords or Chevys etc are bad cars just shows a lacking of understanding at the minimum( illustrated by you coming on a forum dedicated to enthusiasts of a Ford Product and saying you don't like their ride!!).Sure all cars have their own eccentricities but they pale in comparison to the neglect so many owners have for their cars. There is no earthly reason for a soft plug to be leaking except neglect.