Leaving Sunday

well we got the news we defently leave sunday.so i wont be around for a while. 6-7 months but i would like to thanks everyone for theyre help with question for my build up i will take many pictures and try to keep you guys posted on what i have done. friday will be the lasdt day of my internet. So thanks again everyone
i will see you guys later

dan :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

wytstang said:
True er words have never been spoken......Stay safe and God bless be safe :flag: Go get'im tiger View attachment 508210

lol an i figured people would take that the wrong way and think i was a sick crazy bastard (which I am but thats not the point) good thing theres a lot of service people on here and we don't have to listen to all that anti war crap. I think of it as you mess with us we mess with you. I personally think we shoudl have kept the nukes for times like these and end it real fast :nice:

thanks alot guys will do for the guy who has a buddy leaving for boot camp tell him i said good luck and to always remeber boot camp is only temporary and if he can keep that in his head he will be fine it is defently the hardest thing he will ever do. o yea im in the marine man lol.

squeeze didnt get it yet but its on it way thanks agian

thanks agian everyone i will try to get one here will im there and let you guys know whats goin on.

later dan :flag:

Good luck and be safe! When you come back, we can talk more about your 347 :D

While your there, talk some sense into some of these people and instead of helping iraq, destroy iraq!!! I want to see that place a parking lot. Can you do me that favor? :D

well i got promoted today to lance corpal so i have more pull(yea right) so i will see what i can do for you. when i come back we will be talking about how my motor is running lol
rick is goin to build a good one im getting alot of stuff from him lol easier
basicaly im goin with a long block witha intake and flywheel and time cover lol

his labor is so good i just said f it cause he has good prices on parts too lol

i will take many pics and defentlyu will be on here 24/7 trying to tune the thing with the tweecer lol.
ttyl
dan :flag: