Let's Play A Game(failed Miserably In The Ot Section.)

RaggedGT

check back later..
Mod Dude
Jul 20, 2014
Taylorsville ky
I originally posted this in the Squeaky Wheel. At the suggestion of @74stang2togo i posted it in the OT are under its own thread.... And it Bombed-lol- But I still think it would be kinda fun to see where people take this.. And if it fails here,then I'll leave it on Facebook where I found it :)

IMG_1173.JPG

Ignore the wrong spelling lol

• Sponsors (?)

W0j7DhM.jpg
I dig the hell out of those crystal headlights, one of the best upgrades for an aero-fox, kills the Tempo/Taurus vibe.

I'd put chrome ponies on it, they're my favorite fox wheel.

I don't have that p.o.s. S197 anymore (no, not saying S197s are crap, but that one most definitely was), so do the II, and if you're going to insult it, be :leghump:ing original or I'll roast your ass.

Needs machine guns.
@RaggedGT @madmike1157 yeah, Noobz always does :poo: like that. You oughtta see what he does in the II forums... For him to be the janitor, I sure clean up after him a lot.

Reactions: 1 user
Ohh Ohh Let me!! I like roasty asses!! Not mine anymore in the sense of actual ownership
But since You don't own the one in the pic anymore either,...it seems appropriate

Soooo...

I like a black car even when it's an S197.

And............

uh....:oops:

Er.........:oops:

ummm.........:oops:

There appears to be a shrunken, American ford icon w/ a General Motors era hood on it in front of your Mustang.......Can't.......quite,.....make it out.

Mycar_zps9e7ae971.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Ohh Ohh Let me!! I like roasty asses!! Not mine anymore in the sense of actual ownership
But since You don't own the one in the pic anymore either,...it seems appropriate

Soooo...

I like a black car even when it's an S197.

And............

uh....:oops:

Er.........:oops:

ummm.........:oops:

There appears to be a shrunken, American ford icon w/ a General Motors era hood on it in front of your Mustang.......Can't.......quite,.....make it out.

Mycar_zps9e7ae971.jpg
That is the single, sexiest fox I've ever seen.

Only change I'd make is a different grille that was a little more at the forefront.
IMG00038.jpg

My 5.0-swap-in-progress Capri MkII (My dad had decided to title it in my name so I don't have to worry about taxes on it when he passes or some other crap, didn't make sense to me, but now I legally own it!).

I like the level holding the hatch up. I would put flowmasters on the II, and post vids of it in @madmike1157 s thread.

20161024_182039_zpsuxscp9ny.jpg
Compared to the other thread-this ones a success :) lol

That's a good looking charger. I like how 'factory fresh' it is,the only thing I would change is how 'factory fresh' it is:jester:
IMG_1185.JPG

That is the single, sexiest fox I've ever seen.

Only change I'd make is a different grille that was a little more at the forefront.
IMG00038.jpg

My 5.0-swap-in-progress Capri MkII (My dad had decided to title it in my name so I don't have to worry about taxes on it when he passes or some other crap, didn't make sense to me, but now I legally own it!).
That thing is cool-what's the plan for it?

That thing is cool-what's the plan for it?
The plan is the "European Mustang" (what the Capri was conceived as by Ford) with parts from every generation of Mustang in it (Didn't start out that way, but it's what has happened).

It has a mild 302 (.040 over, D5AE heads, mild cam, Edelbrock 289 intake, 600cfm Edelbrock carb) taken from an old II that I parted out, fox Mustang oil pan and headers, '68 Mustang radiator, '95 Mustang T5 trans, 2009 Mustang shift knob (had it laying around and it screwed to the aftermarket shifter perfectly), '76 Mustang II 8" rear end, and for giggles and to keep the "every generation" theme going, will be getting S550 5.0 badges. It no longer has the 13" gold wheels, ditched them for the 14x6 and 14x8 chrome steelies from the other picture of my II in the other thread, will be getting a completely custom dash and fully re-wired. I have to find someone better than me to do the needed body work on the quarter panels and to patch the rockers a little, but other than that it's actually far better off body-wise than the two Texas Capris we've owned before (this one came from Wisconsin).

Compared to the other thread-this ones a success :) lol

That's a good looking charger. I like how 'factory fresh' it is,the only thing I would change is how 'factory fresh' it is:jester:

I fully intended to, until I figured out how miserably difficult Dodge made it to do any simple modifications. Also, once the '89 showed up in my life, all my modding abilities are moving in that direction.