Lets see your leather seats

sixstringthing

Aug 11, 2003
Anyone got pics of their seats? My car is only a year and a half old and the drivers seat is already more wrinkled and creased than my grandpa, I hate the way it looks. I condition them every week, have UV window tint and always put one of those windshield covers on when I leave it parked. I wanna see how other peoples seats look.

my drivers seat is the same way and i condition it every 2 weeks or so with the meguiars leather paste stuff that you massage into the leather. don't think you can really help it unless yo udont sit on the seat ever

Here's the driver seat...

...and the never used back seat...

I always use a sun shade for the dash when it's parked in the sun (only at work mostly) and it's garaged at the house. I always make sure to sit on the seat gently rather than "plopping" down on it or sliding across it.

I use Zaino leather conditioner about once or twice a month and I have 20% tint.

My 98 Cobra seats are still in fine condition with a little wear on the driver's side left bolster! No treatment kids! The back seats (covered in LEATHER) are perfect. I don't know about all these leather conditioner products...I rode my Harley for a looooong time and never conditioned any leather.

Just my $.02

Ford 'Stang leather sucks ass! Firemanz, your Roush has different leather than a regular GT, I believe. I think it's better than a reg. GT leather. That's why I got the cloth interior. :-D