Lets see your leather seats

sixstringthing

Aug 11, 2003
Anyone got pics of their seats? My car is only a year and a half old and the drivers seat is already more wrinkled and creased than my grandpa, I hate the way it looks. I condition them every week, have UV window tint and always put one of those windshield covers on when I leave it parked. I wanna see how other peoples seats look.

• Sponsors (?)

my drivers seat is the same way and i condition it every 2 weeks or so with the meguiars leather paste stuff that you massage into the leather. don't think you can really help it unless yo udont sit on the seat ever ;)

Here's the driver seat...
510951_28_full.jpg

...and the never used back seat...
510951_32_full.jpg

I always use a sun shade for the dash when it's parked in the sun (only at work mostly) and it's garaged at the house. I always make sure to sit on the seat gently rather than "plopping" down on it or sliding across it.

I use Zaino leather conditioner about once or twice a month and I have 20% tint.

My 98 Cobra seats are still in fine condition with a little wear on the driver's side left bolster! No treatment kids! The back seats (covered in LEATHER) are perfect. I don't know about all these leather conditioner products...I rode my Harley for a looooong time and never conditioned any leather.

Just my $.02

Ford 'Stang leather sucks ass! Firemanz, your Roush has different leather than a regular GT, I believe. I think it's better than a reg. GT leather. That's why I got the cloth interior. :-D