Life Is Good.

Just wanted to post a a pic of my two toys.. My 1986 Mustang GT T-Topp.. and my golf cart.. :nice:

Attachments

• jer\'s cell phone pics 113.jpg
    jer\'s cell phone pics 113.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks.. No divorce here. I had sold this car twevle years ago, found it just the way i sold it . went threw two owners. It only has 53k miles on it i sold it with 46k on it . Its a super rare color combo black with a sand beige interior with topps . Thnaks again. I've had car back now for almost a yr..

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks.. No divorce here. I had sold this car twevle years ago, found it just the way i sold it . went threw two owners. It only has 53k miles on it i sold it with 46k on it . Its a super rare color combo black with a sand beige interior with topps . Thnaks again. I've had car back now for almost a yr..
That sounds awesome. Got any pics of the interior?

i sold mine almost 8 yrs ago and bought it back last fall. the guy i sold it to only put 500 miles on it in 8 yrs. there were cobwebs in the wheelwells. what a great feeling to get it back!!! clean car. congrats!